Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44
Results 1,076 to 1,083 of 1083
    Quote Originally Posted by geomorph View Post
    I don't fat bike and it is sleeting here in NH so I'm starting to think about spring rides to keep the fitness up this winter. Anyone here ridden the Muddy Onion, Cranko de Mayo or Waterbury Gravel Grinder? I'm not a total glutton for punishment but would be good to have something to motivate me come spring. Any recommendations on which of those is good?
    I usually do all 3 of those rides. They’re all similar in distance and vert and will each kick your ass a bit. The WATA and Cranko rides are great bc they’re back to back in one weekend and both have decent after parties.

I always love the spring gravel rides because that means mountain bike season is just a couple weeks away.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Do yourself a huge favor and get a fat bike. If you like to ride mtn bikes you will not regret it. Best thing I did as an ec skier 5 or 6 years ago now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7004.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	204.2 KB 
ID:	308525
    Sleet show here in Western Mass. Slippery af and low pressures needed.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

The last “winter storm” brought an inch of sleet , a bunch or rain and then an inch of snow which has settled into an interesting riding surface on the local trails. Tough to climb anything too steep, but surprisingly good traction on flat or low angle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plenty dry down here, if anyone is feeling the need to get out on some hero dirt and wants to take a ride lemme know.

I worked on this line filling gaps between the rocks and making a sorta sketchy exit ramp about 6 weeks ago. It looks like it settled well so we rode it yesterday a few times, I fell every time but my buddy rolled it.https://photos.app.goo.gl/kfVejjRN58UbvAdc6

edit- Well shoot that didn't work. Can you insert an mp4 video here?

We're still on skinnys over here. Last night was good ride. The trails were firm even though temps were above freezing. Snow is spots, but the fattys have it all packed down. End of the night we had snow squalls come thru which is always fun to ride in. Although, they dumped about 100 ton of salt on the roads, so driving home from the pizza and beer joint my bike was hammered. Glad its warming up this weedend to give her a bath.

We're getting hammered with 2 days of rain, with up to 3/4 in. of ice on the tail end. This will make the skiing an the fat biking shitty for the immediate future. Fuck.

Enjoy the rideable conditions while they last

Yeah... hoping for no freezing rain here on the back end. Sometimes being in the banana belt pays off...Even if all the snow and ice melts I’ll still be able to ride the local atv trails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk