Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Buff Creek Enduro was not as bad as having the GoPro Enduro stage on fucking Mayer Gulch a few years back in Eagle.

There are plenty of other trails/trail systems to have Endurbro races. People will get over it. Buffalo Creek just has that weird ass kitty litter dirt, so I get why they are concerned with trail damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    Buff Creek Enduro was not as bad as having the GoPro Enduro stage on fucking Mayer Gulch a few years back in Eagle.

There are plenty of other trails/trail systems to have Endurbro races. People will get over it. Buffalo Creek just has that weird ass kitty litter dirt, so I get why they are concerned with trail damage.
    I love that kitty litter dirt. I remember first figuring it out on Charlie's Cutoff before the reroute - the best way to hit those turns is to put it into a sideways 2 wheeled drift without touching the brakes and just surf the corners. There's almost no other surface that you can do it quite the same way on.

They had the enduro on Mayer Gulch? Holy shit.

"Buff Crik" and "enduro" were just two things that were NEVER meant to go together...

Tiger mountain was not "closed" during the sturdy dirty but it was pretty obvious where the stages were and that anyone on the trails were to GTFO of racers...

Tiger is interesting in that it has mountain bike trails actually signed mountain biking trails, hikers allowed but bikers have the right of way.

It makes sense as there are tons of hiker only trails there, too.

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    They had the enduro on Mayer Gulch? Holy shit.
    Yep, it was just one of the stages, but so many people complained. It won't be coming back as a stage.

Yep, it was just one of the stages, but so many people complained. It won't be coming back as a stage.
    I'm pretty sure I heard from someone a few months ago that there isn't going to be an enduro next year as part of the Vail Mtn Games (whatever they're called these days).

Enduro is the new telemark. No one cares that you brap bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by hortence View Post
    When I did twice the work for half the control, I was a whiny little bitch

Who would pay to race on an open trail without right of way?

I'm not really a racer... I've raced twice... but I figure I'm paying for an organized closed course with support and timing.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    I would not be sad if everywhere never had another enduro, ever.
    My version.

Especially on public trails
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

I can't think of any race I've done on public trails where the trails were closed, running and mountain biking.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.