FS: custom 2018 GT Fury Team Edition DH bike size L

Selling my custom 2018 GT Fury, size large. This is the exact same frame and colorway that the GT World Cup downhill team raced on in 2017; the chrome version of this bike was never sold to the public. Bike was built in April 2018 (frame was brand new) and has only been ridden about 20 times. Everything on the bike works perfectly. It has the normal scuffs, scrapes, and scratches that you'd expect to find on a DH bike, but it's all purely cosmetic. The bike never saw any hard crashes. The fork has some minor cosmetic scratches, but the stanchions are in perfect condition, the adjuster knobs all work properly, and the fork feels smooth. Handlebars and brake levers also have some minor scuffs and scratches from a couple crashes, but again, itís all purely cosmetic. The shock is almost brand new; I had to send it back to Fox for warranty service and it has only been ridden 3 times since it was overhauled. Brake pads are virtually brand new and both brakes have been freshly bled. All suspension pivot points were disassembled, cleaned, and greased recently, and all the pivot bearings are running smoothly. The wheels have some minor scratches from normal wear and tear, but the rims are straight and true and the hub bearings run smoothly. (The rear rim is almost brand new; I put a huge flat spot in my first rim and had to lace up a brand new one, which has only been ridden 4 times.) Please note that the pedals pictured are not included. Asking price includes an extra brand new Schwalbe Magic Mary 27.5x2.35 DH tire.

CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS: https://photos.app.goo.gl/J6HAqSfXPgwPWWwo6

Asking $2800. Add $70 for ground shipping within the US and $100 for ground shipping to Canada. (Local pickup in central Oregon is also available.) Payment via PayPal only and buyer is responsible for all PayPal fees. Check the Visitor Messages section of my profile to confirm I'm a legit seller.

Parts spec is as follows:

Frame: 2018 GT Fury, size L, 210mm travel
    Fork: 2018 Manitou Dorado Expert, 200mm travel
    Shock: Fox Float X2
    Handlebars: Spank Spike Vibrocore, 800mm wide
    Stem: Spank Spike DM, 30mm
    Grips: ODI Ruffian lock-on
    Headset: Cane Creek 40
    Seatpost: PRO Thomas Vanderham signature model
    Saddle: PRO Atherton signature model
    Brakes: Shimano Zee, 203mm rotors front and rear
    Shifter: Shimano Zee 10-speed
    Derailleur: Shimano Zee 10-speed
    Crank: Shimano Zee, 165mm length w/ 36-tooth chainring
    Chain: Shimano 105 10-speed
    Cassette: Shimano 105 10-speed, 11-27
    Chainguide: e13 LG1
    Pedals: none
    Wheels: Spank Spike Race 33
    Tires: Schwalbe Magic Mary DH casing 27.5x2.35 front and rear, both set up tubeless. Front tire has more than 50% tread life remaining, rear tire has seen better days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	263749  
    Last edited by dexterq20; 01-10-2019 at 06:46 PM.