FS: custom 2018 Evil The Calling size L

Selling my custom 2018 Evil The Calling, size large, matte gray color (I think Evil calls it Muddy Waters). Bike was built in April 2018 and hasn’t been ridden a ton. Everything on the bike works perfectly. I think the only scratch on the frame is on the swingarm by the rear axle (see photos). Otherwise the paint and decals look mint. Fork lowers have some minor cosmetic scratches, but the stanchions are in perfect condition. Handlebars and brake levers also have some minor scuffs and scratches from a couple crashes, but it’s all purely cosmetic. There is a small audible click that seems to be coming from the bottom bracket/chainring area when you put some heavy power to the pedals, but neither myself nor my local shop could diagnose it (tried replacing bottom bracket, chainring, and pedals), so I’ve kind of just learned to live with it. It doesn’t affect the performance of the bike at all. Brake pads have well over 50% of pad life remaining and both brakes were bled recently. The crankarms have some dings and scratches because it’s a low bike and I tend to smack my pedals when climbing, but again, they’re purely cosmetic blemishes. All suspension pivot points were disassembled, cleaned, and greased recently, and all the pivot bearings are running smoothly. The wheels have some minor scratches from normal wear and tear, but the rims are straight and true and the hub bearings are smooth as butter. The freehub was also recently overhauled. Please note that the pedals pictured are not included. Asking price includes one extra set of Shimano IceTech brake pads, one brand new Schwalbe Nobby Nic tire, one brand new Mavic Claw Pro XL tire, and one Mavic Quest XL tire with about 50% tread remaining (see pictures).

CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Wnn4RJSii33gsX8k8

Asking $3800. Add $70 for ground shipping within the US and $100 for ground shipping to Canada. (Local pickup in central Oregon is also available.) Payment via PayPal only and buyer is responsible for all PayPal fees. Check the Visitor Messages section of my profile to confirm I'm a legit seller.

Parts spec is as follows:

Frame: 2018 Evil Calling, size L, 130mm travel
    Fork: 2018 Rockshox Pike RC, 140mm travel
    Shock: Rockshox Super Deluxe RC3 Debonair
    Handlebars: PRO Tharsis Trail Carbon, 800mm wide
    Stem: PRO Tharsis Trail, 45mm
    Grips: ODI Elite Motion lock-on (they’re pretty worn, but it makes ‘em super sticky and grippy)
    Headset: FSA integrated
    Seatpost: Fox Performance Transfer, 150mm of travel, with aftermarket Wolf Tooth remote
    Saddle: SDG Fly MTN Cutout (brand new)
    Brakes: Shimano XT M8000, 180mm rotors front and rear
    Shifter: Shimano XT M8000 11-speed
    Derailleur: Shimano XT M8000 11-speed
    Crank: Shimano XT M8000, 170mm length w/ 32-tooth chainring
    Chain: Shimano XT 11-speed
    Cassette: Shimano XT M8000 11-speed, 11-46
    Pedals: none
    Wheels: 2018 Mavic DeeMax Pro 27.5”
    Tires: Schwalbe Magic Mary 27.5x2.35 front, Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.35 rear, both set up tubeless. Both tires have about 50% tread life remaining.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	263746  
    Last edited by dexterq20; 01-10-2019 at 07:42 PM.