WTB: BD Prime/Quadrant/Slant... or spare part?

Quick story, for some reason I love my old BD Primes. I had stocked up on spare parts - but outside "cant bolt" (ie, hex adjustable pivot bolt) backed out, and I don't have a spare one of those. (See pic.)
    Anyone have old 310 mm bsl boot (Prime... or Quadrant or Slant) - or a spare cant lying around?
    Prob a long shot, but nowhere better to ask!
    Thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bd prime.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	263680

Contact black diamond and see if they have it. They sent me some parts for some methods for free in the past. Great customer service experience a year or two ago.

Yes good point. I I did ping BD - and they're outta it on the selling parts side but they are checking in the bowels of the warranty dept, and hopefully can snatch from an old blown up boot they maybe through in a pile! Agree, they are generally good. But I'm being proactive here!

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    My guess is that is some sort of a standard M4 socket cap bolt. Probably pretty short. Could be found at any Ace for like 5 nickels.

Edit to add: When you find a replacement put blue thread locker on it.

I have a 27.5 (310bsl) pair I could get shipped out to you! I'll PM you.
    TLDR; Ski faster. Quit breathing. Don't crash.

A while ago I contacted BD because I lost the exact same piece; they sent me one for free. I don't know if I contacted warranty or sales, though.
    I assume you thought of this already, but definitely loctite the new ones in place (and the old one for good measure).

I also have a pair of quadrants that you can have free. Size 27. Lmk if you want me to look at the BSL.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums