Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

should I be a sugar daddy?

I recently met a beautiful young lady through my dating program. She hinted at, then flat out told me she was interested in having a sugar daddy. It actually sounds like a great idea for both of us. At first she said stuff about taking her out for dinner and drinks once or twice a week. Plus maybe some trips to target on me and an occasional trip to the mall in Denver. But after a bit more discussing and passing time with more drinks, she pretty much flat out said the rent needs to be paid. So a few hundred bucks a month all of the sudden turned into seven hundred bucks.

Now, neither of us are really looking for a relationship or have a desire to live together. So the whole idea seems pretty good. I enjoy female companionship but at the same time I can’t stand a chick who is all needy and wants me to do things with her on a regular basis. Kinda cuts into my free range lifestyle of living.

We have another date scheduled this weekend and I might have to decide if this is right for me. Just so you know, we haven’t slept together yet. It’s only been one date. She did come home with me on the first date, but it was mostly to smoke weed in front of a roaring fire in my living room. We stayed up late into the night and talked philosophy the intricacies of the world. And I imparted my wisdom of being a successful ski bum in a resort town. It felt so liberating to be with her, that freedom of thought only young twenty something’s have for life. If your wondering, I don’t date skanks so its usually date three or four before they throw down in bed. It is a bit concerning, spending money for a womanly touch. But what if I agree to all this and she sucks in bed and isn’t trainable? Do I write the check to her or her landlord?

Let's call it $12K a year for you to get what you want? For a high rollin' Summit County GC like yourself, that seems like a bargain. Maybe put here on the payroll, have here do a little "staging" for "design" with some coochie cutter yoga pants on while the customers are doing a site visit?

But, you need to lay some ground rules. Reverse cowgirl, delivered lunch, all dishes done daily...these type of things.

"You don't pay hookers for sex, you pay them to leave."

Where's that honeypie thread again?
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    She did come home with me on the first date, but it was mostly to smoke weed in front of a roaring fire in my living room. We stayed up late into the night and talked philosophy the intricacies of the world. And I imparted my wisdom of being a successful ski bum in a resort town. It felt so liberating to be with her, that freedom of thought only young twenty something’s have for life.
    Did you cook her a fish?

How many other men does she have this arrangement with?

And are you okay, when it does come (ahem) to doing the deed, being the 2nd or 3rd guy depositing a payment (ahem) that day? That weekend? That week?
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Does that include der poopenhausen?

Pics or GTFO

But what if she sucks in bed?
    Then you've won.

Old joke:

Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?"
    Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
    Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
    Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!"
    Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    Where's that honeypie thread again?
    Blast from the past!
    Honey Pie needed lodging though.
    Probably a dealbreaker.

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    How many other men does she have this arrangement with?

And are you okay, when it does come (ahem) to doing the deed, being the 2nd or 3rd guy depositing a payment (ahem) that day? That weekend? That week?
    My thoughts exactly.

Any real sugar daddy doesn't pay up front. You better test drive once or twice before committing to the lease . You might also negotiate a punch card or point system for the future. Both sides need to win if it's going to be a healthy transaction.

Honestly, if you're going to be shelling out $10K + a year in rent and stuff you should probably get something in writing. You're gonna need it as support when you're on Judge Jerry next year pleading your case.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    #derpoopenhausen
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

should I be a sugar daddy?

It felt so liberating to be with her, that freedom of thought only young twenty something’s have for life.
    At probably twice her age, let’s us know how long this lasts..
    I say give her the bone - take her to forever 21 n Orange Julius - then drop off at her dudes place

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    At probably twice her age, let’s us know how long this lasts..
    <2 mins.

"Food for thought"

A user on Reddit shared a text exchange with a woman he dated.
    She was not interested in a second date because he refused to pay for her meal the first time.
    This was because she ordered the lobster and expensive wine while he only had pasta and a beer.
    As a result, she called him "rude" and said he "must be gay."
    Users commenting on the post think he did the right thing.

There are certain red flags you can pick up on a first date that show someone might not be a good fit for you. Demanding you pay over $100 for their meal might be one of them.

Reddit user CuteBananaMuffin experienced this on a date with a woman, which he shared in a post two days ago on the subreddit r/ChoosingBeggars. He titled the post "Well... There goes the 'friendship' with her."

The thread consists of the text exchange between the reddit user and his date, after the first time they met. He sent her a message asking her if she wanted to go out again, and received the response "After what you did last time you expect me to go out with you again? Wow."

Confused, the reddit user asked what he did wrong, and she responded that she had to pay for her own food and drink.

The man explained that while he only had a bowl of pasta and a beer, his date had ordered the lobster and and €80 ($90) bottle of wine, totaling €110 ($126), while his meal only cost €17.50 ($20).

"And you were expecting me to pay for that? I'm a student not your sugar daddy," he added.

"Wow you are so rude!!!!" the date responded. "I'm never going out with you ever again, if you can't pay for a girl's food then why accepting the invite?"

She went on to add that "gentleman always pay for girls' food."

Then she accused him of only wanting to have sex with her, to which he replied of course he did, but realized "I might not have €20 for that."

The Reddit user told Bored Panda that he usually pays the whole bill on a date, but as a student, €110 euros was far too much for his budget, as he works 60 hours a week to pay for food and books.

"The date was fun at first until she started talking about another guy and how much she liked him, but I thought 'let's eat, talk and leave' since she's into another guy, and it all crumbled when it came to the bill," he went on. "She was shocked that I let her pay. She didn't say anything at the time, but from her facial expression I realized she was furious."

In the comments below, one user said: "Anyone that expects that royalty treatment is not someone you want in your life. Good move." Another said the exchange gives "women a bad name."

"Lobster!!" exclaimed another user. "Would loved to have seen her face when the bill arrived and you said lets pay for our own food. She tried a fast one there."

there are plenty of chicks your age that want to bone and don't want a man underfoot

Get a job at your local university. Plenty of little honeys with daddy issues there and, although they definitely enjoy being taken care of, they won't cost a whole lot (unless, of course, you fly them to New Orleans for the weekend). Just don't be stupid about it- co-workers may suspect, maybe whisper about it, but if you rise above, nothing will come of it.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    probably know how to cook too
    Even if they can't boil water they can still make a mean sammich.

Definitely test drive then see where it goes.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

At least one orifice needs to be pleasured before you agree to a 5-figure annual bill. And I'm not talking about no goddamn imparting of wisdom till the wee hours of the morning.

March your soldiers onto the field. Then see how things unfold beneath the battlefield made of bed sheets.

Quote Originally Posted by S_jenks View Post
    At least one orifice needs to be pleasured before you agree to a 5-figure annual bill. And I'm not talking about no goddamn imparting of wisdom till the wee hours of the morning.

March your soldiers onto the field. Then see how things unfold beneath the battlefield made of bed sheets.
    Might be wiser to make sure none of his soldiers make it onto the battlefield, because that could cost more than 5 figures.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Honestly, if you're going to be shelling out $10K + a year in rent and stuff you should probably get something in writing. You're gonna need it as support when you're on Judge Jerry next year pleading your case.
    Perhaps something like this:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EC8dPsFa3Qo

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    "You don't pay hookers for sex, you pay them to leave."
    lol at this and this whole thread