Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    you guys are weird. iíve never given a hooker anything but drugs and a good scare.
    Guffaw

Quote Originally Posted by Long duc dong View Post
    ...women who look for sugar daddies are often, shocker, pretty fucked up in the head. Don't expect her to behave rationally. You have much more to lose than she does.
    Lets not jump to conclusions here? One could say some (most?) individuals described might be very rational.
    They just possess a different kind of moral/ethical mindset and a modus operandi that the "majority" of general population.

Each to their own.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Quote Originally Posted by Meathelmet View Post
    Lets not jump to conclusions here? One could say some (most?) individuals described might be very rational.
    They just possess a different kind of moral/ethical mindset and a modus operandi that the "majority" of general population.

Each to their own.
    no one is ethical or of a solid mind in this country, its all about risk, what kind of risk are you willing to take and what is they payoff, people who take risks well.......

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    you guys are weird. iíve never given a hooker anything but drugs and a good scare.
    I'm wondering what's the "good scare"

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm...pow! View Post
    Haven't read through every single post here, but if it hasn't been said, 10k/year is a damn good deal for such an arrangement. I personally know of arrangements costing several times that, and that's not for hot chicks half your age. It doesn't matter what kind of deal you have, pussy is never free, whether you give her spending money and take her on vacations or put a ring on her finger, share a house, and then give her half your net worth in ten years when your tire of her shit and decide you don't ever want to see her again.
    OK, is this TGR or some kind of incel group?

Quote Originally Posted by Meathelmet View Post

Each to their own.
    I would agree, but I do think that a woman who looks for a sugar daddy is MORE likely to be fucked up in the head than a normal person. She might be being honest, or she might be dangerous.

For the record I support legalized prostitution, and I would not look down on a woman, or man, who is a prostitute, as long as they are honest. But I do think women of that ilk are disproportionately likely to be a bit dangerous. So I say proceed with caution. She could be completely honest, I would just be careful.

If someone charges money for sex I don't have a problem with that, as long as they are honest. I think legalizing prostitution and regulating it would probably be a good thing.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."