Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    yes this is what getting old looks like and what looking for a third wife is like, life is not pretty, life is just like a hot chick drunk and face down on the sidewalk, people just step over her and sometimes ask if she's ok
    who cares about the business, she can take it, they all have tried to take it, a couple trucks some run down dumpy breckenridge real estate

I'm ready, found my new life plan and direction a few days ago, granted just before christmas my brother leveled with me that he has been smoking crack for two years now and hes broke and almost homless, but thats beside the point, my vision was little different, it was amazing, found a perfect and dirt cheap house in junction, plus a new carrier path inspired by god, I think I'm there, just too scared to pull the plug

now i'm thinking about that employment contract, add a few new sections to my standard form, BJ's, BDSM occasionally, what else?
    jesus christ. look on the up. lock up your coin, stop being a cunt about pussy. get your shit together.

third fucking marriage, really!?

yo, piss more money into the wind.

wow

I really really really wanna sit and drink some beers with fastfred. Holy shit.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

so, trying to say this as gently and humbly as possible: it is possible to get laid by great wimmen at a later time in life without paying and without major drama.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    so, trying to say this as gently and humbly as possible: it is possible to get laid by great wimmen at a later time in life without paying and without major drama.....
    so, what you're saying is, you're slaying it?

"Slaying it" might be a little strong, but for all the fear I had about 'dating' at my age I'm having a great time being single. I may be fortunate to have access to a larger urban pool of prospects which I understand from single friends in smaller cities can be more of a challenge.

There are some really wonderful, great looking women out there who are hungry for good company and (who knew?) like to have sex as much as we do! From what I understand in talking to these women, many men are pretty much idiots.

Don't be a fucktard=good times in and out of the sack.
    Last edited by oftpiste; 01-14-2019 at 08:05 AM.

Let's call it $12K a year for you to get what you want? For a high rollin' Summit County GC like yourself, that seems like a bargain. Maybe put here on the payroll, have here do a little "staging" for "design" with some coochie cutter yoga pants on while the customers are doing a site visit?

But, you need to lay some ground rules. Reverse cowgirl, delivered lunch, all dishes done daily...these type of things.
    Good thinking. Tax writeoff. But I'd only bother if she had no gag reflex.

You and Yann Moix oght to compare notes.

In the end you gonna pay. It might be money or it might be sanity. Usually it's both.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    I really really really wanna sit and drink some beers with fastfred. Holy shit.
    absolutely

slaying it vs getting slayed

whats the difference

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    slaying it vs getting slayed

whats the difference
    who is on top?

entering der poopenhausen is always slaying it

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    this explains a lot
    Which part?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F7BDABA9-5CCE-4200-85E4-742D88881AFF.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	283.0 KB 
ID:	264614

Haven't read through every single post here, but if it hasn't been said, 10k/year is a damn good deal for such an arrangement. I personally know of arrangements costing several times that, and that's not for hot chicks half your age. It doesn't matter what kind of deal you have, pussy is never free, whether you give her spending money and take her on vacations or put a ring on her finger, share a house, and then give her half your net worth in ten years when your tire of her shit and decide you don't ever want to see her again.
    “I really lack the words to compliment myself today.” - Alberto Tomba

About now is when somebody would say, "If it floats, flies or fucks it's cheaper to rent than it is own."

If you DO decide to do this, I would give her cash. You don't want a paper trail.

Also, I don't know if you are thinking about this, but DO NOT rent an apartment in her name and have her live there. I would also not agree to anything in writing. I have seen things go VERY badly for guys who rent places for these types of girls. If you rent the place she might stop having sex with you. I live in Newport Beach and plenty of this type of stuff goes on. If she does stop screwing you and you stop paying rent it is you who will get an eviction charge. If this arrangement interests you make sure you don't make anything official, that allows you to cut ties whenever you want. The problem is that she might need you as a cosigner on an apartment. That would be a very bad call, too much could go wrong.

And please, don't make her some kind of employee. If you give her 700 a month you can always claim you were doing it to be nice. Not very believable, but it is hard to prove otherwise.

The Jerry Springer situation was classic. You have to love a guy who pays hookers with checks. It sure has worked out for him.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

you guys are weird. i’ve never given a hooker anything but drugs and a good scare.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    i’ll still be available on valentines day
    you may yet be my date!

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    wear a helmet mounted gopro when you fuck her next and post vid
    Post in ULLR thread, global warming will be permanently cancelled.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

To add on the idea of renting her an apartment, I will share a story. My wife used to be the leasing manager at one of the largest apartment communities in the area. About eight years ago one of my buddies, who was in his early 30's at the time, was screwing a girl from time to time. She screwed him for the most part for free, all he had to do was occasionally take her to a nice dinner. She was hot and in her early 20's. She had a sugar daddy who rented her an apartment in the community where my wife works. He leased the apartment and paid the rent, but he put her on the lease. He also bought fake tits for her. Things eventually went bad and he tried to get out of the lease. It did not work, and he could not simply get her off of the lease. The apartment community wanted nothing to do with the situation, they just treated it like a domestic situation. He ended up having to buy his way out of the lease, which ended up being something like 3 months rent, in order to end things. It could have been worse, the property might not have had a lease buyout agreement. The guy was in his 50's and well to do, but from what I was told he was not THAT wealthy, so the 2000 per month he was paying was not chump change for him. He also furnished the apartment. My buddy got to keep screwing this girl while the guy was paying for the apartment and getting nothing. Expect that she may well be screwing some guy her age while she is banging you, if that does not bother you, no worries. She also might have other sugar daddies paying the bills.

FF might find the girl's honesty refreshing, but women who look for sugar daddies are often, shocker, pretty fucked up in the head. Don't expect her to behave rationally. You have much more to lose than she does.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    you guys are weird. i’ve never given a hooker anything but drugs and a good scare.
    Guffaw

Quote Originally Posted by Long duc dong View Post
    ...women who look for sugar daddies are often, shocker, pretty fucked up in the head. Don't expect her to behave rationally. You have much more to lose than she does.
    Lets not jump to conclusions here? One could say some (most?) individuals described might be very rational.
    They just possess a different kind of moral/ethical mindset and a modus operandi that the "majority" of general population.

Each to their own.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Quote Originally Posted by Meathelmet View Post
    Lets not jump to conclusions here? One could say some (most?) individuals described might be very rational.
    They just possess a different kind of moral/ethical mindset and a modus operandi that the "majority" of general population.

Each to their own.
    no one is ethical or of a solid mind in this country, its all about risk, what kind of risk are you willing to take and what is they payoff, people who take risks well.......

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    I'm wondering what's the "good scare"

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm...pow! View Post
    Haven't read through every single post here, but if it hasn't been said, 10k/year is a damn good deal for such an arrangement. I personally know of arrangements costing several times that, and that's not for hot chicks half your age. It doesn't matter what kind of deal you have, pussy is never free, whether you give her spending money and take her on vacations or put a ring on her finger, share a house, and then give her half your net worth in ten years when your tire of her shit and decide you don't ever want to see her again.
    OK, is this TGR or some kind of incel group?

Quote Originally Posted by Meathelmet View Post

Each to their own.
    I would agree, but I do think that a woman who looks for a sugar daddy is MORE likely to be fucked up in the head than a normal person. She might be being honest, or she might be dangerous.

For the record I support legalized prostitution, and I would not look down on a woman, or man, who is a prostitute, as long as they are honest. But I do think women of that ilk are disproportionately likely to be a bit dangerous. So I say proceed with caution. She could be completely honest, I would just be careful.

If someone charges money for sex I don't have a problem with that, as long as they are honest. I think legalizing prostitution and regulating it would probably be a good thing.

what happened Daddy-o? asking for a friend
    Quote Originally Posted by hortence View Post
    When I did twice the work for half the control, I was a whiny little bitch