ISO: Toddler Ski Gear better than strap ons

Also posted in the Keep a Kid Skiing/Pass it on thread.
    67cm ski and the smallest boot possible. Who's holding something. I want to put the little man on real skis not the little bums strap on's. Next year is probably more reasonable, but why not gear up. Happy to pay shipping + beer money. Preference is if you have a set so they ship together. Not looking for anything fancy. Just functional.

Rossi makes a short ski.. not sure if name right now... i think it is the baby something... 68ish cm... I'll check my sons skis in a little bit and edit this post. Get edgie wedgies and a hula hoop.

As for boots the smallest manufactured are mondo 15-15,5. We have dalbellos. They r fine. Buy some boot fitting foam sheets from tognar and foam outside the liner around the ankle to take up space. We started with this setup at 20 months old. I think he was a size 6 toddler shoe then.

Sent from my SM-G935V using TGR Forums mobile app
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

I've got 15.5s but don't want to permanently part since I've got some littler ones in the pipeline.

Want to use them this season and then mail them back at end? PM me.

If they don't come back I reserve the right to stick the entire collective on you.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Got my 3yr old in these boots
    https://www.levelninesports.com/roce...able-ski-boots
    Someone told me I could get 4-6 seasons out of them possibly.

Awesome info all. The hula hoop is new, but I’m guessing that’s in lieu of straps and a harness.

I’d spied the roces, and figure that’s what I’ll keep my eye out for.

Thanks for the offer of loner gear, but we’ll have our own run of kiddos & honestly other than standing in them, there won’t be much skiing this year. I’d mail you 3 pairs of boots back before I’d want the wrath of the collective after me!

Just get them something they can put on that's reasonably sized. Let them put the boots on and walk around in them, even stomping around the house. Once they get comfortable with the boots, let them stomp around the yard with the skis on.. Don't even need snow. Let them learn to shuffle around, learn how to get back up when they fall. Make sure they have gloves on so they don't cut their hands on the edges. More practice putting skis on and taking them off. Already knowing how to do all that when they get to the magic carpet will get them off to a much better start than having to learn those things, possibly in cold and windy conditions at the resort.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Just get them something they can put on that's reasonably sized. Let them put the boots on and walk around in them, even stomping around the house. Once they get comfortable with the boots, let them stomp around the yard with the skis on.. Don't even need snow. Let them learn to shuffle around, learn how to get back up when they fall. Make sure they have gloves on so they don't cut their hands on the edges. More practice putting skis on and taking them off. Already knowing how to do all that when they get to the magic carpet will get them off to a much better start than having to learn those things, possibly in cold and windy conditions at the resort.
    ♤this

Read bedtime stories with goggles and helmets on or take them for dirtbike rides with goggles and helmets on.

Sent from my SM-G935V using TGR Forums mobile app
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

, I can't even get my guy to keep on his hat! Hadn't thought of the helmet! Good call on bedtime.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Got my 3yr old in these boots
    https://www.levelninesports.com/roce...able-ski-boots
    Someone told me I could get 4-6 seasons out of them possibly.
    These are an outstanding solution to the vexing problem of growing feet. I had two girls in these for years, both sizes, and they worked great. Stiff enough unless they are racers, mid-season foot growth is a non-issue, and constant BSL (which makes ski hand-me-downs stupid easy). Huge value.

One pair had the adjustment bolt in backwards, so things were happening opposite of the instructions, but I just removed it, flipped it, and back to normal.

I honor L9 for stocking these—have not seen them anywhere else.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Toddler and strap on should never be used in the same sentence.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by El Kanone View Post
    Toddler and strap on should never be used in the same sentence.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    HA. You had to take it there?