Midwest Mountain Bikers

Any Midwest DH/Freeride/BMXers here? Not too much Midwest activity in the threads, so I decided to start one up.

I used to ride a bunch in Wisconsin. Some great riding up at Nine Mile Forest in Wausau, The Underdown near Merrill, Kettle Moraine area, LaCrosse HPT.

What else you need to know?

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    I used to ride a bunch in Wisconsin. Some great riding up at Nine Mile Forest in Wausau, The Underdown near Merrill, Kettle Moraine area, LaCrosse HPT.

What else you need to know?
    Was just wondering if there was anyone here for a TGR meetup. Have you ridden Copper Harbor by any chance?

I rode Copper Harbor last year on a road trip. It’s got some great riding and the town is like a time capsule. Totally great vibe there

Quote Originally Posted by milestogo View Post
    I rode Copper Harbor last year on a road trip. It’s got some great riding and the town is like a time capsule. Totally great vibe there
    I see you are in VT. Do you ride Kingdom Trails?

Midwest Mountain Bikers

Quote Originally Posted by freerideskiing View Post
    I see you are in VT. Do you ride Kingdom Trails?
    Rarely ride kingdom, it’s great riding with a good variety and DH to boot, but there is so much good riding in the immediate vicinity—Stowe, Waterbury, Underhill, Richmond, Northfield, Waitsfield etc. I ride all over the state with some regularity. Big road trip to Idaho and back last year riding in 15 states and Copper harbor was a highlight for a bunch of reasons.