Check Out Our Shop
Page 242 of 245 FirstFirst ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 LastLast
Results 6,026 to 6,050 of 6120
  1. #6026
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    269
    You're gonna love that 184 DWT btw

  2. #6027
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    554
    Only because this thread is on page 2…

    Commander 102 or Countach or DW for when I’m not on my Bananas or Meridians? I’m leaning towards C102 188 since the Bananas and Meridians are versatile when it’s deep or soft.

  3. #6028
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    471
    Since you like loose full rocker skis I'd consider the Deathwish 104. More bite in firm than the CT, or bigger DW and waaay looser than a commander.

  4. #6029
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    554
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhead View Post
    Since you like loose full rocker skis I'd consider the Deathwish 104. More bite in firm than the CT, or bigger DW and waaay looser than a commander.
    While I tend to agree, I feel like the hole in my small quiver (and my smaller soul) needs to be filled with a damp, point and shoot, all mountain charger. My concern with the C102, especially in 188 is it will never let me chill.

  5. #6030
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastside View Post
    While I tend to agree, I feel like the hole in my small quiver (and my smaller soul) needs to be filled with a damp, point and shoot, all mountain charger. My concern with the C102, especially in 188 is it will never let me chill.
    After chatting earlier in the season with the factory gang they were adamant that the 188 would be work all the time. And that the 188 Cmd 102 was akin to a Cmd 108 in a 196cm length.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  6. #6031
    Join Date
    Apr 2023
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastside View Post
    While I tend to agree, I feel like the hole in my small quiver (and my smaller soul) needs to be filled with a damp, point and shoot, all mountain charger. My concern with the C102, especially in 188 is it will never let me chill.
    the 102 will absolutely let you chill out. It doesn’t need to be going 10/10. Now WILL you want to chill out is a different story lol.

  7. #6032
    Join Date
    Apr 2024
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by tenB View Post
    Keep skiing them as is, the dw will grip and rip with the factory tune.

    Btw, just signed you up for an email subscription featuring, ‘How to Angulate.’
    Teton fixed my user name finally, no longer my email.

    Thanks for the subscription, I found it interesting that they suggest turning your skis.

  8. #6033
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,934
    Has anyone spent time on the Deathwish Tour 104?

    I'm curious about them for spring touring in Tahoe and the Eastern Sierra.

    I had a pair of Deathwish Tours, and remember thinking that a narrower version would be awesome for that use. A damper build than the regular Deathwish Tour sounds perfect too.

    Thanks, team.
    sproing!

  9. #6034
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Livingston, MT
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by meter-man View Post
    Has anyone spent time on the Deathwish Tour 104?

    I'm curious about them for spring touring in Tahoe and the Eastern Sierra.

    I had a pair of Deathwish Tours, and remember thinking that a narrower version would be awesome for that use. A damper build than the regular Deathwish Tour sounds perfect too.

    Thanks, team.
    Myself and Kevino have been asking and asking…Moment shows they’ve been selling, where are the reviews? Cy had a good one in Powder mag a while back, but there has to be more people on these things.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  10. #6035
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,934

    Moment Skis Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by hick View Post
    Myself and Kevino have been asking and asking…Moment shows they’ve been selling, where are the reviews? Cy had a good one in Powder mag a while back, but there has to be more people on these things.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Agreed.

    I saw this guy skiing them. But that’s really all I can find. https://youtu.be/7bBFWt-IEvA?si=DwLigp0KpHCoR8vk


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sproing!

  11. #6036
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Livingston, MT
    Posts
    1,827

    Moment Skis Discussion

    ^^^Eastern Sierra…mmmmmm, so good.
    Solid use for DWT104.



    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  12. #6037
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,246
    At the risk of adding to the rumor and conjecture train we all love, a little birdie told me last week that not only is CT104 a go, but it's coming with a significantly lighter twin sibling that's already been pressed... Sorry wallet...

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  13. #6038
    Join Date
    Apr 2023
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskier View Post
    At the risk of adding to the rumor and conjecture train we all love, a little birdie told me last week that not only is CT104 a go, but it's coming with a significantly lighter twin sibling that's already been pressed... Sorry wallet...

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    ct 104’s be confirmed since blister summit. But there’s been a lot of rumors about a tour version. Both narrow and wide. Wonder if they would do a 104 and 110 tour like the cat and wish set ups. That would be very cool. In their 24/25 preview video something very wide is shown. Looked to me like a banana tour. The tip is too blunt to be a CT

  14. #6039
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    175
    Why are there tons of used 184cm DW104s for sale but 190's are impossible to find? Are guys buying the 184s and then realizing that they ski short and then selling the 184s to upsize to the 190s or do the 104s ski a lot longer than the 112s to where they are the much more popular size? My favorite ski is my 190cm DW112 and I'm hunting for some 190 DW104s. I'm 6' 190lbs and have never thought of going shorter on the 112s so should I even consider going shorter on the 104s? Now I will say that my aim for this ski is to use it in tight, steep chutes on firmer days than when I'd normally be on my DW112s but where I ski also entails a mix of groomers and as fun as the DW112s are on groomers, the thought of sizing down makes me nervous. Thanks!

  15. #6040
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    231
    Don’t downsize

  16. #6041
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,447
    I’m going to sell some 190 dw104s between now and start of next season…


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #6042
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskier View Post
    At the risk of adding to the rumor and conjecture train we all love, a little birdie told me last week that not only is CT104 a go, but it's coming with a significantly lighter twin sibling that's already been pressed... Sorry wallet...

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    104 is very close to the existing 110. I would have expected something narrower.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #6043
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    175
    I'm interested.

  19. #6044
    Join Date
    Apr 2024
    Posts
    112
    I really enjoyed Wildcat 108s this season. They were quite a bit more damp and stable than I expected. They can be driven hard for their mount point, and they feel fairly traditional which I love.

    Definitely keeping them, but my question is do I still want the Wildcat 118s?

  20. #6045
    Join Date
    Dec 2023
    Posts
    162
    There are some dw104 190’s cast’d for sale on new schoolers but the guy never responded to my offer so I bought this years graphic (blemish) 190 dw104 that hot pocket hooked me up with. I looked for 3 months for a used 190 dw104 and couldn’t find anything. People must love them.

  21. #6046
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    554
    Quote Originally Posted by forumskier View Post
    I really enjoyed Wildcat 108s this season. They were quite a bit more damp and stable than I expected. They can be driven hard for their mount point, and they feel fairly traditional which I love.

    Definitely keeping them, but my question is do I still want the Wildcat 118s?
    Good to know. In my stupid quest for another ski, I kept going back to the ON3P Jeff (among others) because that seemed to fill the gap. Then the WC108 occurred to me. I don't know why I never really thought of it. And frankly, I'd just prefer to keep my quiver Moment cause they are in my hood.

    I can't imagine why you would not want (need) to get the the 118's. Unless of course you get the Bananas

  22. #6047
    Join Date
    Apr 2024
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastside View Post
    Good to know. In my stupid quest for another ski, I kept going back to the ON3P Jeff (among others) because that seemed to fill the gap. Then the WC108 occurred to me. I don't know why I never really thought of it. And frankly, I'd just prefer to keep my quiver Moment cause they are in my hood.

    I can't imagine why you would not want (need) to get the the 118's. Unless of course you get the Bananas
    I've found I can drive Wildcats way more than the On3p Jeffs I've skied, and Wildcats feel way more predictable at high speeds for me. Jeffs are definitely less demanding, more buttery and more jibby though. I prefer Wildcats for my style.

    Bananas look so fun. I was pretty adamant on owning a pair by the end of this season, but by groundhogs day I came to the disappointing conclusion that I rarely ski the conditions warranting 120mm+ fatties.

    I've owned WC118s before, as well as Bibbys. Great skis. I've been loving Blackops 118s, but Wildcats still have a place in my heart.

    Where the actual hole in my quiver is, is for WC101s. I think they are too charger for the park/all mtn type ski I'm looking for though.

  23. #6048
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    685
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastside View Post
    Good to know. In my stupid quest for another ski, I kept going back to the ON3P Jeff (among others) because that seemed to fill the gap. Then the WC108 occurred to me. I don't know why I never really thought of it. And frankly, I'd just prefer to keep my quiver Moment cause they are in my hood.

    I can't imagine why you would not want (need) to get the the 118's. Unless of course you get the Bananas
    I think it’s how much surf you want. Jeffery’s are a hell of a lot more surfy and don’t love to be driven at all. The 118s float a good amount better than the Nanner or WC but aren’t as good in scraped off areas.

    But. The GT. Well that’s pow Nirvana.

  24. #6049
    Join Date
    Apr 2024
    Posts
    112
    KJTrill, I had these bad boys years ago

    https://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/moment-night-train

    Mine had a tune issue, so resort pow days sucked on them, but in untracked they were significantly floatier than Wildcats.

    I wish Moment would make the Meridian longer. I need to replace 191 M4 Mantra.

  25. #6050
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    685
    Quote Originally Posted by forumskier View Post
    KJTrill, I had these bad boys years ago

    https://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/moment-night-train

    Mine had a tune issue, so resort pow days sucked on them, but in untracked they were significantly floatier than Wildcats.

    I wish Moment would make the Meridian longer. I need to replace 191 M4 Mantra.
    187/192 HL R110 is what you seek.

    The Ghost Train is a cold dead hands ski for me, which as we all know very rare. It’s much more usable than one would assume for a 194 126 ski.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •