Page 32 of 241 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    Melee, i have interest in a couple models, but gotta space purchases apart for monetary reasons. I'm assuming Commander 124 is gonna be in the lineup for a bit, but Chip Banaña only preseason preorder?
    Both will be in the lineup all season long but at very limited volumes. If things sell out we always do our best to go back and make more of whats in demand.

That being said if these skis are sold out later in the season we probably wont make more until the following winter...

Just a heads up...Chipotle Bananas are now in stock and shipping a little earlier than our projected ship date.

If you have a pre-order you will receive a tracking number today/tomorrow.

If you want to order a pair we have some very limited inventory available on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Melee View Post
    Just a heads up...Chipotle Bananas are now in stock and shipping a little earlier than our projected ship date.

If you have a pre-order you will receive a tracking number today/tomorrow.

If you want to order a pair we have some very limited inventory available on the website.
    193's?

193's?
    193s are still on preorder. Sorry....just the 186s are shipping and in stock.

193s expected to ship 10/4

So when I get my 193s, and my buddy gets a matching pair, if we dress up and ski in a chipotle pepper costume and banana costume... we are totally going to get sponsored by Moment right?!? Sweet, thanks Luke

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chipotle.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	293248

Name:  Banana.jpg
Views: 1170
Size:  16.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by jdadour View Post
    So when I get my 193s, and my buddy gets a matching pair, if we dress up and ski in a chipotle pepper costume and banana costume... we are totally going to get sponsored by Moment right?!? Sweet, thanks Luke

Name:	Chipotle.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	293248

Name:  Banana.jpg
Views: 1170
Size:  16.2 KB
    No sponsorship but you guys would definitely be the best looking crew on the mountain!

My 6 year old wants some with "just the butt".

Cool
    Any way to get an actual rocker/camber photo base to base for each model(CB, C124).
    I know there's a representation on the site, but I cant tell shit from it

Actually, I think I get good enough idea of C124, but shot of CB would be good

They are made in the same press as Meridian, so you can check meridian review on blister

CB 186 vs 124 CMD 194:

Name:	82afa1b.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	293594

CB 193 will have the same full rocker line as the CB 186.

Can’t remember if there is any comparison’s in this thread, (maybe the old one?) of the CB and the Meridian 117... anyone skied both and care to comment? I’ve had the CBs for a few seasons and am considering switching to 117 or 184 Wildcat for a bit more versatility.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by hick View Post
    I’ve had the CBs for a few seasons and am considering switching to 117 or 184 Wildcat for a bit more versatility.
    For versatility you want the Wildcat for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by hot.pocket View Post
    CB 186 vs 124 CMD 194:
    Hm - nice. Very, very nice! It will be very interesting to hear feedback on cmd124s

Quote Originally Posted by kid-kapow View Post
    Hm - nice. Very, very nice! It will be very interesting to hear feedback on cmd124s
    The guys at Third Edge Heli have about 20 pairs and have been skiing them with clients all summer long in South America. They are loving them. No official reviews yet but hoping to get some more detailed feedback soon.

www.instagram.com/thirdedgeheli/

For versatility you want the Wildcat for sure.
    I guess I should have noted that this would still be a soft snow/pow ski. Already have the firm stuff covered and skied Bibbys for years. Maybe back to the Bibby/wildcat. But the slarve of the full rocker. I guess I’m answering my own question.

I think the meridian 117 handles conditions besides untracked a lot better than many give it credit for.

I’ve owned the Meridian 117 and Bibby. The Bibby is a much better mixed conditions ski but the meridian feels dramatically looser in soft snow. I feel like what really sets the Bibby apart is that does so many things well. The ‘suspension’ of the Bibby is much better over 3D surfaces.

If you ski centered and are on soft conditions the Meridian will be the ski.

My main issue with the Meridian was that it never felt long enough. Even in a 187 it felt short at 6’3”.

I’m trying to figure out what i can sell to get the CB 193... it won’t be The Bibby as they ski pretty differently.

Got an email about the Deathwish today....damn I’m tempted...

Quote Originally Posted by Tailwind View Post
    I’ve owned the Meridian 117 and Bibby. The Bibby is a much better mixed conditions ski but the meridian feels dramatically looser in soft snow. I feel like what really sets the Bibby apart is that does so many things well. The ‘suspension’ of the Bibby is much better over 3D surfaces.

My main issue with the Meridian was that it never felt long enough. Even in a 187 it felt short at 6’3”.

I’m trying to figure out what i can sell to get the CB 193... it won’t be The Bibby as they ski pretty differently.
    That’s the beta I’m looking for, thanks to you and lemon head!
    That looseness is what is so great about the CB and the fact that you can lock them on when you want and they are crazy stable. My aging knees just don’t care for the torque that the 122 waist CB put on them once things get tracked up or cruddy. I’m tempted to try a Meridian 107, but the CB sets a high bar for what a reverse camber ski can be.

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    Got an email about the Deathwish today....damn I’m tempted...
    Figured I would post the video here because the Saturn V is so badass.

funny because from what I can tell in the youtube video looks like Mars (red-blue anaglyph from the hirise instrument?) images on the top sheets.

Quote Originally Posted by 406 View Post
    funny because from what I can tell in the youtube video looks like Mars (red-blue anaglyph from the hirise instrument?) images on the top sheets.
    The images are of the moon, from NASA. Red and blue lights were used during filming to accent the red and blue digital glitch effect on the skis.

See the full topsheet here:

https://www.momentskis.com/products/deathwish

Quote Originally Posted by Tailwind View Post

TY- I picked up some 171cm Meridian 117's for early season/late season basically big blades & kiddo duty.

The images are of the moon, from NASA. Red and blue lights were used during filming to accent the red and blue digital glitch effect on the skis.

See the full topsheet here:

https://www.momentskis.com/products/deathwish
    Hard for me to tell without higher resolution view of top sheet, but there are gully like features in lunar craters. That would be cool if Moon, because it was likely from the LROC instrument that the company I work for built.