Page 155 of 239 FirstFirst ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 5956
    PSA: WC Tour 190 for $275 on KSL, drilled once. Not affiliated.

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/67254172

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brasso View Post

Shit, I was just in SLC a couple days ago. Thank god they weren’t listed then. I do not need these, but for that price wouldn’t be able to resist. Someone is gonna score!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Just popping by to say that the DW104 is an awesome slush ski. It's really hot here in Austria at the moment and I'm really stoked on how they are performing.

Picked em up this afternoon. Also did not need but couldn't resist lol. Now should I mount em up with Tectons for a 50/50 or ATK's for full on touring rig.... decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by UpperDaze View Post
    Picked em up this afternoon. Also did not need but couldn't resist lol. Now should I mount em up with Tectons for a 50/50 or ATK's for full on touring rig.... decisions.
    Thank you! I texted him yesterday, but not coming into SLC until tomorrow.

Question for you guys - I don't know much about ski maintenance so bear with me: I try to rarely/never get my skis ground (unless I have core shot work done). I've had my Wildcat 116s for 3 seasons now and I have one sizable log compression, a few little dents and dings, and some the general base scraping in the contact spots from travel. Only ever gotten these guys waxed. Would you continue on with this trend and just get a wax and edge, or do the whole tune after 3 years of hard use to make them feel new again (and maybe flatten out the large log compression)?

Quote Originally Posted by Jvhowube View Post
    Question for you guys - I don't know much about ski maintenance so bear with me: I try to rarely/never get my skis ground (unless I have core shot work done). I've had my Wildcat 116s for 3 seasons now and I have one sizable log compression, a few little dents and dings, and some the general base scraping in the contact spots from travel. Only ever gotten these guys waxed. Would you continue on with this trend and just get a wax and edge, or do the whole tune after 3 years of hard use to make them feel new again (and maybe flatten out the large log compression)?
    I'd get a light grind -- and if you aren't setup for it -- have them reset your base bevels. 3 years of hard use -- they won't feel "new" but it will even things out.

Just spent a week on the DW (mounted w/ CAST) in the Wasatch and cannot believe this ski; definitely took a second to understand what it wanted from me, but now that I know its such a blast and really can handle so many types of snow.

Definitely going to be looking for a DWT for next season.

Just got some OG deathwishes for $150 in mint condition to add to the quiver today. Pretty excited to rip these this week in CO.
    (Missing are wife’s Bella 172/.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story." Warren M

Quote Originally Posted by jbrine View Post
    Just got some OG deathwishes for $150 in mint condition to add to the quiver today. Pretty excited to rip these this week in CO.

Talk to me about the c124s

Moment Skis Discussion

I picked them up earlier this season for $250 and have had them out 2x only (live in MN, but get ~20 days in CO). One day was to just play and try them in MN and one day was with 6”. Not a great read yet but I can tell you they love some hot nasty speed and are stable as a train. Just praying I get to use them annually with decent snow.

"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story." Warren M

Speaking of C124s, I have a 184 pair drilled twice (currently mounted with Shifts) I may be listing here shortly. More details to follow.

Just received my Chipotle Blades

Dumb Q, What's the mount point? True center?

Edit: Jigarex wasn't gonna fit anywhere else anyway so I went with it. Not sure it matters

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4576.jpeg 
Views:	100 
Size:	417.8 KB 
ID:	410874
    Last edited by davjr96; 03-25-2022 at 04:07 PM.

Center seems reasonable for the blades.

Quote Originally Posted by davjr96 View Post
    Just received my Chipotle Blades

Dumb Q, What's the mount point? True center?

Edit: Jigarex wasn't gonna fit anywhere else anyway so I went with it. Not sure it matters

Name:	IMG_4576.jpeg 
Views:	100 
Size:	417.8 KB 
ID:	410874
    Amazing bindinh choice

Did you pick em up in person? Damn!

Got my shipping notification.

Debating what bindings to put on mine, have some 4 year old jesters I can take off some rock skis, but now I’m totally jealous of those pivot 15s

Did you pick em up in person? Damn!
    Nope! Just live only 1 FedEx hub away and got lucky it didn't go into FedEx land for weeks. Shipped yesterday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by possum View Post
    Got my shipping notification.

Debating what bindings to put on mine, have some 4 year old jesters I can take off some rock skis, but now I’m totally jealous of those pivot 15s

Name:	20220323_155448.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	1,011.5 KB 
ID:	410882

This is what I decided on.

Quote Originally Posted by davjr96 View Post
    Nope! Just live only 1 FedEx hub away and got lucky it didn't go into FedEx land for weeks. Shipped yesterday afternoon.
    That's wild. FedEx (IME) likes to move packages as fast as possible to the hub in the next town over, then let them rot until the original delivery estimate passes.

Those are hot^^

Maybe I should throw down for the golds

Quote Originally Posted by Kevo View Post
    Just popping by to say that the DW104 is an awesome slush ski. It's really hot here in Austria at the moment and I'm really stoked on how they are performing.
    Ditto. Great, great spring ski. Exactly what I was looking for. I mayyyyybe might've mounted -1 in retrospect for pushin' piles around but that probably would've messed up the mustache rocker. Which, by the way, does exactly what they say it does. Better trenching prowess than my 90mm groomer zoomers.

That's wild. FedEx (IME) likes to move packages as fast as possible to the hub in the next town over, then let them rot until the original delivery estimate passes.
    My record is a package sitting for 12 days in my hub, so this was really lucky.

I was planning a set of forza pivots and keeping the raw ones for a pair of heritage lab skis in the fall. But the forza wouldn't get here in time and no way I wasn't gonna mount them up asap for use tomorrow.

We went 43 days. When finally the company issued a new item shipped via ups and requested the item shipped back it showed up the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

My 19/20 190 DWs w/ Shifts for sale in Gear Swap
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrine View Post

that OG DW topsheet. Must get someday. nice find at that price!