Page 213 of 231 FirstFirst ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,325 of 5762
    Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    FYI, Ski Burger is closed again. Just as I was about to pull the trigger
    not closed. Theyíre moving the products over to the main site for Black Friday and cyber Monday. So you can buy bindings with them etc. Iím guessing theyíll be up tomorrow but Iím not positive on when.

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    FYI, Ski Burger is closed again. Just as I was about to pull the trigger
    If you chat in, they will give you a link. Or scroll to the bottom of the home page and under Thunderdome there is “Black Friday”. Within that there is “past season skis starting at $399”

There are only two pairs of 190 Wildcats left

Quote Originally Posted by Velomayniac View Post
    If you chat in, they will give you a link. Or scroll to the bottom of the home page and under Thunderdome there is “Black Friday”. Within that there is “past season skis starting at $399”

There are only two pairs of 190 Wildcats left
    https://www.momentskis.com/collectio...urgerpartylist

Now only one pair of 190 Wildcats left

And it's gone

Dub Post. Did all last years Wildcat 101s sell out?

And it's gone

Dub Post. Did all last years Wildcat 101s sell out?
    they had a 190 recently come back in stock but it sold.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaSnow View Post
    they had a 190 recently come back in stock but it sold.
    This post was a roller coaster of emotions!

Had the last pair of last years dw104s in my cart and was typing in my address. Hit enter and it updated to say sold out, sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're bringing in Moment for the 24/25 winter in my shop and having a pair of deathwish 104's sent out for my to ski this winter, pretty stoked. Haven't skied moments since high school on an old pair of Melee's.

Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    We're bringing in Moment for the 24/25 winter in my shop and having a pair of deathwish 104's sent out for my to ski this winter, pretty stoked. Haven't skied moments since high school on an old pair of Melee's.
    Thatís a great fit for your shop!

Countach is the cats pajamasÖ that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    Hell yeah! Pumped to hear this!

I will be bringing the Ghost Trains in for a mount soon.

Quote Originally Posted by K1mJ0ngTr1ll View Post
    Tell us more about these pajamas. Racy and purposeful, familiar and comfortable or a hybrid?

Quote Originally Posted by Reformed View Post
    Tell us more about these pajamas. Racy and purposeful, familiar and comfortable or a hybrid?
    Itís less than the commander as far as top end but I wouldnít say itís by much. It feels quite damp for a ski that doesnít have metal. I absolutely love how smeary (I dare say drifty?) it felt for a directional ski. It is super easy to scrub speed when needed.

I skied on some groomers that were super firm in spots and it held an edge quite well. . At the same time I was very impressed with the float in what seemed to be about 10 inches out of ballroom.

I know this is kind of a cop out but it really is stuck right in between a kitty and a commander which was honestly exactly what I have wanted from the guys at moment. Starting to think of it as a reverse Deathwish. Where the Deathwish feels 70% playful and 30% directional, the CT is the opposite.

Iím super excited to get more time on it this season and I do feel this will be a huge seller for moment. It will also in my opinion shrink a lot of quivers for some folks.

^^ That DW comparison is very helpful! Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Itís less than the commander as far as top end but I wouldnít say itís by much. It feels quite damp for a ski that doesnít have metal. I absolutely love how smeary (I dare say drifty?) it felt for a directional ski. It is super easy to scrub speed when needed.

I skied on some groomers that were super firm in spots and it held an edge quite well. . At the same time I was very impressed with the float in what seemed to be about 10 inches out of ballroom.

I know this is kind of a cop out but it really is stuck right in between a kitty and a commander which was honestly exactly what I have wanted from the guys at moment. Starting to think of it as a reverse Deathwish. Where the Deathwish feels 70% playful and 30% directional, the CT is the opposite.

Iím super excited to get more time on it this season and I do feel this will be a huge seller for moment. It will also in my opinion shrink a lot of quivers for some folks.
    Sounds just about perfect. Love the C108 but like a little more playfulness in my DD. MFree 108 is great, but really notice the lack of stability when things get rougher.

Pulled the trigger on some DW104’s. Went a little shorter at 184. I often like a little shorter ski, and will be easier to throw around in the shrubbery. Have the 112’s in a 190, and it’s just a bit much for my old legs.

Starting to think of it as a reverse Deathwish. Where the Deathwish feels 70% playful and 30% directional, the CT is the opposite.
    Shit I think I need this. Daily drive the deathwish but have been pining for something more directional. Not nessecarily chargey, but something with a more traditional mount. These might be the ticket. Have been looking at the intention 110 as well if anyone can compare to either the DW or new Countach.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachesNCream View Post
    Had the last pair of last years dw104s in my cart and was typing in my address. Hit enter and it updated to say sold out, sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    a decent amount of last years deathwish 104 with a faded top sheet just came back in stock.

Mine said hey will be available 12/22. Need a lot more snow anyway, so that’s fine.

Have you tried older Belafontes to compare?

I started skiing in 2017 (Golf and Basketball coaches in Utah say no skiing). Found moment my second year in. So no time on older skis.

Countach is looser, not as strong on edge, floats WAY better, and isn't as stiff. It's still got some backbone but it's significantly less demanding. I really like both for different things but they're not super comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by HAB View Post
    Countach is looser, not as strong on edge, floats WAY better, and isn't as stiff. It's still got some backbone but it's significantly less demanding. I really like both for different things but they're not super comparable.
    Skiing it today made me really want a super tosh in the 118-122 range

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0678.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	477471
    Thank you KSL Iím excited to try the wildcat.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com
    http://skiingyeti.blogspot.com/