Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 106 107 108 109 110 111
Results 2,751 to 2,763 of 2763
    Quote Originally Posted by kad00b View Post
    Iím trying to find a new daily driver for the pnw to swap out my kartels(98). I have an old pair of Bibbys that I really enjoy on any day with soft conditions. The wildcat 101 looked interesting - anyone try these out on firmer days? Iím looking for something a little more playful than the bibby thatíll be fun in the trees and pop off stuff
    I went from kartel 108s to pbj's (pretty much the wc 101) and really enjoyed the switch. pbj's somewhat better than k108's on firm and wayy more fun for arcing turns / nuking in anything other than ice. Still super fun / playful.

Disagree w/ scmartin - if you're looking for something more playful than a bibby it's definitely not a commander. though yes the commander would be better on firm, it sounds like you want a playful ski that can hold it's own on firm and that's the wc 101 fer sure.

Quote Originally Posted by sruffian View Post
    I went from kartel 108s to pbj's (pretty much the wc 101) and really enjoyed the switch. pbj's somewhat better than k108's on firm and wayy more fun for arcing turns / nuking in anything other than ice. Still super fun / playful.

Disagree w/ scmartin - if you're looking for something more playful than a bibby it's definitely not a commander. though yes the commander would be better on firm, it sounds like you want a playful ski that can hold it's own on firm and that's the wc 101 fer sure.
    PBJ is a huge step up in edge grip from the K108. A bit less jibby but equally as playful due to lighter swing weight.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

thanks ya'll, this is super helpful - seems like pbjs will be a good balance of firm performance but still playful, I'll keep an eye out for pbjs in gear swap!

Heard a rumor about a Deathwish 104 next year. Anyone else hear anything about it?

Quote Originally Posted by big kook View Post
    Heard a rumor about a Deathwish 104 next year. Anyone else hear anything about it?
    Quadruple camber ?

Moment Skis Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by possum View Post
    Assuming he has the 154s - do you want to get rid of them?

I need a new pair for my youngest
    I already have dibs. :-)

Although I assume youíre just going to pass them down the line Casey?
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Been lurking on this thread for a while and just scooped up some Governors. Where do you guys like to mount these things? Blister says line or +1, I typically like skis at about 8 back so +1 might be the move. Interested to hear what y'all think.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gnar_Shralp406 View Post
    Been lurking on this thread for a while and just scooped up some Governors. Where do you guys like to mount these things? Blister says line or +1, I typically like skis at about 8 back so +1 might be the move. Interested to hear what y'all think.

I went on the line as I do with all of Moments skis. No issues.

I think my 196s were on the line and I liked them there

This is a very intriguing thought. I've been dreaming about a Deathwish 98 tour type ski. I'd impulse buy that in a second if something like that happened.

I mean... the Sierra already exists on the womenís side. I think thatís the general outline of a 104 Deathwish once you make it a little bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I already have dibs. :-)

Although I assume youíre just going to pass them down the line Casey?
    Yup, passing them down the line...

I mounted my 186s at +1, don't see any reason to go further back.
    kittyhump.com - Fund Max, Cat Appreciation, Bike