Page 170 of 241 FirstFirst ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast
Results 4,226 to 4,250 of 6016
    Quote Originally Posted by optics View Post
    Meridians.

Or zephyrs because the children are the future.
    I am in if there are zephyrs again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story." Warren M

Ghost chants

Comi

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Frankenblade Tour... In 99cm & 69cm (for the ladies)
    See what I did there?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Comi

I'm guessing Comis too

Quote Originally Posted by Brasso View Post
    I'm guessing Comis too
    Shit, I already have those...

A flat tailed wildcat 108 tour? That’s the moment ski of my dreams.

Moment Skis Discussion

PB&Death… Garbones…

Donner Party?

::::@::::

Zephyr's would be cool. I was able to buy a pair (new) of Zephyr's for my diminutive wife about eight years ago, her first pair of powder skis, made a big difference. Luke toyed with doing a Zephyr run a few years ago but my recollection was they did not have the time available. I was able to score the last two pair they had left. Saved them for our granddaughter to grow into and my wife when here first pair were beat up. Granddaughter now has 162 Bella's and my wife 152's. Those three pair of Zephyr's all found new homes quickly. I would suggest that no ski spends less time on Gear Swap than Carson's and Zephyr's.

I have been watching for zephyrs for a while now. I did pick up a pair of new old stock Carson’s last fall for my 9 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by optics View Post
    Meridians.
    Nailed it.

Name:  meridian_1_up_v2-TGR.jpg
Views: 1070
Size:  24.2 KB

Damn these look cool

I just bought Wildcat 108s in the spring so really can’t justify these but man I want them.

Quote Originally Posted by Melee View Post
    Nailed it.

Name:  meridian_1_up_v2-TGR.jpg
Views: 1070
Size:  24.2 KB

Moment Skis Discussion

Rode a pair of meridians yesterday for the first time. Solid ski - glad to see them back in the line.

Install of the day…..(mine)…lol
    Commander98 (188)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1669509473.694020.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	221.6 KB 
ID:	435551

Sick setup.

Anyone ridden both the Meridians and the Chipotle Bananas? I dearly love my CBs, and I’m curious how a similar ski handles with a narrower waist and smaller sidecut.

Quote Originally Posted by burrito View Post
    Anyone ridden both the Meridians and the Chipotle Bananas? I dearly love my CBs, and I’m curious how a similar ski handles with a narrower waist and smaller sidecut.
    Call the factory and ask for Max, he's the resident reverse camber guy...

Moment Skis Discussion

181cm Meridians sold out…whew that was close!

Last edited by kc_7777; 11-27-2022 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by burrito View Post
    I have both, both mounted with outlaws a 187/186 so my opinion might be different. The CB rips as a pow ski and does pretty well when it’s chopped up too. The meridian isn’t a pow ski, but I feel like it picks up where the Banana ends.

The meridian has been my daily for a resort tele ski for about 70 ski days so far and I think they absolutely rip on everything but actual ice. Super fast edge to edge and hold that edge really well also one of the easiest skis to pivot in tight terrain. They are a blast on corduroy while making high speed GS turns and they do well in chop while making tele turns or p turns. If you’re more dynamic with your skiing and don’t try and just ski straight down the fall line, then I think the meridian makes great compliment even though it has a much smaller radius.

I know the only reason they don’t stay in the consistent line up is because they do not sell like other more traditionally shaped skis. Not everyone has a quiver, most normal people have a do it all ski.

I posted this to the Dynastar thread but didn’t get any bites, so I figured I’d try here…

Has anyone here had the opportunity to A/B the 189 M-Free 118’s with some 190 Bibby Pro’s/Wildcats? I loved the 190 Bibby’s EXCEPT I found myself wishing for a bit better float and maneuverability in deep pow. Not sure if the MF118’s fit that description or not and if they’re stiff enough to be stable when my 6’4” 210lb dad bod wants to charge?

Quote Originally Posted by BlazersTimbers503 View Post
    I posted this to the Dynastar thread but didn’t get any bites, so I figured I’d try here…

Has anyone here had the opportunity to A/B the 189 M-Free 118’s with some 190 Bibby Pro’s/Wildcats? I loved the 190 Bibby’s EXCEPT I found myself wishing for a bit better float and maneuverability in deep pow. Not sure if the MF118’s fit that description or not and if they’re stiff enough to be stable when my 6’4” 210lb dad bod wants to charge?

Basically, I think I’m looking for a floatier, a tad more pivoty Bibby/Wildcat… just in case there are any other skis I’m not thinking of. Otherwise I might just try upgrading to the new Wildcat and mounting further back.

FYI to all… new run of CB’s just popped up… wish I had $1000 to drop on some of these bad boys.

https://www.momentskis.com/collectio...A%3D%3D.aJfa2S

Quote Originally Posted by BlazersTimbers503 View Post
    Basically, I think I’m looking for a floatier, a tad more pivoty Bibby/Wildcat...
    I skied OG 190 Bibbys as my inbounds pow ski for a few seasons, loved them, but ended up wanting more of the good things as well. 189 asymmetric Billygoat has delivered for me. Notably better in clean pow, less hooky in wind/temperature affected pow, charges crud with less concern for fore/aft balance/risk of stuffing a tip, is poppier when loaded and provides a bigger landing platform in soft snow. Groomer and firm conditions performance isn't as good as the Bibby, but isn't scary by any means. Bibbys only come out days after the storm for me now, and most of the time I wish they were narrower. You have 4 inches and 30 lbs on me, so YMMV and all that, but the BG is definitely worth a looks/seems to be a fairly common evolution for fans of the Bibby.

Oh boy skied my new last-year model Wildcat 108s for the first time today in 10" over solid. They were great in the fresh and even better when things got chopped up. Kinda has me wondering if my Wildcat 116s are now redundant. Guess I'll have those for the deepest of days, but 108 is pretty perfect for the resort powder day where things get chopped up pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by kc_7777 View Post
    181cm Meridians sold out…whew that was close!

I have a pair for sale if there is anyone looking. Here are the details