Page 121 of 239 FirstFirst ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 5960
    Quote Originally Posted by CouloirInTheLines View Post
    I spent an inordinate amount of time zooming in on that nipple
    Right.. just deciding you say...

Imagine your wife, daughter and her friends walked in on you zooming in on that nipple. You're there sweating after 2 hours of deliberation.

i am about to make a very poor financial decision.
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    i am about to make a very poor financial decision.
    What skis you considering?

Quote Originally Posted by AEvospace View Post
    What skis you considering?
    probably gonna go with a DW 104 but also considering WC 101. i have a void in that quiver spot.
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    probably gonna go with a DW 104 but also considering WC 101. i have a void in that quiver spot.
    Nice! I haven't skied the WC101s, but had multiple sets of 188cm PBJs that I loved. Wish I never got rid of them.

Agree with the no more boobies petitioners. I probably would have pulled the trigger on Wildcat 108s last year if not for the nipple on the statue. I spent an inordinate amount of time zooming in on that nipple trying to decide how bad it would be with wife/daughters/friends.
    Hate to continue the boobie obsession, but I don't recall a Wildcat 108 with a boobie statue.. you sure it was the Wildcat?

My WC108s were unfortunately the non-nipple version.

Speaking of PB&Js, I have a pair of 2019/2020 PB&Js in 182cm that I'm trying to offload. Previously part of their demo fleet, I believe my non-demo Attacks re-used the same mounting holes, but I don't recall for sure. PM me if interested?
    Last edited by Brasso; 07-30-2021 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by meter-man View Post
    It's not bad at all - in fact, it's an incredible topsheet!

The problem is that I got a very large stick stuck waaaayyyy up my butt a long time ago, and it's been so long and it's so far up there, I can't get it out. So, to deal with the pain, I'm stuck complaining about otherwise incredible topsheets on TGR.
    Meter, I both commend your respect for women and your daughters, and also commend your ability to realize when you are being a cranky old man haha Yes, complaining is what TGR is for haha
    Last edited by jdadour; 07-30-2021 at 11:23 AM.

damn, i had my heart set on Woodsmen 108's but after bumping back into this thread I'm thinking about MF108's instead - judging by comments here, it sounds like it is way more my speed. Anyone got a line on a pair at a decent price?

Quote Originally Posted by bearcub69 View Post
    Hate to continue the boobie obsession, but I don't recall a Wildcat 108 with a boobie statue.. you sure it was the Wildcat?
    I wouldn’t quite call it a boobie statue but you can definitely see something there. Also fully admit I am being a cranky old man.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

I wouldn’t quite call it a boobie statue but you can definitely see something there. Also fully admit I am being a cranky old man.
    I get the complaints with the old Exit World graphic....but a NIPPLE on a statue? It's female anatomy, it gets cold in caves.

Also, I wouldn't recommend traveling to Europe.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1501940896.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	381095

Shit, I'm not sure how you get a wife/kids to pay that sorta attention to anything much less a graphic on 1 of 8 pairs of skis?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

What's the progression of the story on the WC graphic?

Spaceman got the diamond form the nipple lady, put it in the case and is headed back to the ship?

Edit - Did our part early last week to clear out ski burger with a pair of WC's and Carson's for the kid. Failed to get anything for the wife, and her birthday is in 2 weeks... Facepalm.

Thinking about a pair of Bellas for her. Would replace a 9 year old pair of Pandora's. She's a great powder skier but not a charger.
    The Bella a good fit for her?

Maybe an Alien-esque mayhem on the ship for next years graphics?

Quote Originally Posted by Melee View Post
    g
    Melee, IF I buy a pair of Wildcats, can I come down to the factory and pick them up, or am I still in the penalty box?

Damn - had some WC108s in the cart and surprised by the shipping charge on skiburger. Not an unreasonable upcharge, but caught me off-guard since everything on the main site ships free.

Just a heads up to others to keep that in mind while eyebanging the inventory there.

Quote Originally Posted by AEvospace View Post
    Melee, IF I buy a pair of Wildcats, can I come down to the factory and pick them up, or am I still in the penalty box?
    There will be a very strict beer tax added to your order.

Quote Originally Posted by Poorhouse View Post
    What's the progression of the story on the WC graphic?

Spaceman got the diamond form the nipple lady, put it in the case and is headed back to the ship?
    Spaceman gets diamond from nipple lady to propose to his space lady, who, you guessed it! has real nice boobies.

Quote Originally Posted by joeshek View Post
    Damn - had some WC108s in the cart and surprised by the shipping charge on skiburger. Not an unreasonable upcharge, but caught me off-guard since everything on the main site ships free.

Just a heads up to others to keep that in mind while eyebanging the inventory there.
    That's how much it costs to ship skis and we have always charged shipping on ski burger or anything discounted.

Shipping rates have gone crazy in the last year due to covid...

Also, if you're out of state you wont be getting charged tax. So in the end, you're still winning.

That's how much it costs to ship skis and we have always charged shipping on ski burger or anything discounted.

Shipping rates have gone crazy in the last year due to covid...

Also, if you're out of state you wont be getting charged tax. So in the end, you're still winning.
    Yup - totally fair price, no complaints - just didn't see it coming. While some people obsess over nipples, my issue is pennies.

Pair of Exit Worlds in the quiver fwiw.

Petition to change ski burger to nipples for nickels

trigger pulled on WC118s, statue nips and all!

Damn, just bought a pair of these yesterday and never noticed that. Now I have to hope my wife doesn't either.

I get the complaints with the old Exit World graphic....but a NIPPLE on a statue? It's female anatomy, it gets cold in caves.

Also, I wouldn't recommend traveling to Europe.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1501940896.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	381095
    I heard European girls don’t shave their pits either. Anatomy isn’t always beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by astewartconst View Post
    I skied and loved the deathwish 184 this past season. I am 5’7” 159lbs. I would really like to try the 190 in the deathwish 104 but don’t want to regret it by ending up too long. Any advise?

Also looking to start touring uphill access and in bounds bowls. should I go same 184 length in the DWT or do people go longer

Love the new lineup the Commander is my favorite graphics with Wildcat being second.
    I'm 6'1 205 and ski the DWT in 184. Zero regrets. None at all. Ski is plenty stable and surfy, and then agile and quick.

It won't nuke through firm chop, but no ski at 1750g is going to do that either.