Page 7 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    I would love a 192 meridian 117
    +1 I would buy that ski in a second. In a similar realm, I just got some Ghost Train 194s and they shred so hard. Compared to the Bibby 190, I thought they would give up a lot of stability in choppy and variable snow, but I didn't see that much of a difference. And the full rocker makes them SO much better in pow.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Agree entirely... the 187cm Meridian feels a little short compared to the 190cm Bibby. Something in the low 190's would still be super quick but I think it's always that question for a company of how many people will really step up to buy them.

I've heard they will be bringing back a 194 Ghost Train as a limited release for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    I would love a 192 meridian 117

Quote Originally Posted by TomFromNS View Post
    The 107 was created as a narrower CB but it was also "tamed" a bit. The CB had radius rocker and was STIFF. The 107 had a touch more sidecut and a more progressive flex pattern. The 117 continues in that vein, it's a narrower CB with a shorter radius and slightly softer flex.
    Woah. So CB is that stiff? I thought they are like meridian or even softer. I handflexed meridian 107 and they are stout

“Currently working on a regular Wildcat 108 for testing”

-Moment team rider yesterday on Newschoolers.

Great news!!

Quote Originally Posted by noslow View Post
    “Currently working on a regular Wildcat 108 for testing”

-Moment team rider yesterday on Newschoolers.

Great news!!
    OH SHIT! Cats out of the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Melee View Post
    So when/if that happens, will the PB&J line merge with the Wildcat/Bibby line?

PB&J = 101
    Wildcat 108 = 108
    Wildcat (Fatcat?) = 116/118?

"CATS" out of the bag..... Heyooooooooo haha

Quote Originally Posted by HukuTa_KydecHuk View Post
    Yeah I also thought of that... I think skis with waist over 120 are just hard to sell. So they produced a narrower chipotle, then stopped producing original chipotle, and then realized they only have Bibby in over 115 category, so added meridian 117.
    Yup. An employee much as said that skis over 120 don't sell, or the meridian 117 would be fatter. Ghost train reserve line got my ears perked up for sure...

I've been really blown away by the meridian 107. They were super fun to noodle around on early season on manmade snow. They skied firm groomers really well early season.

Took em out last weekend after the dump in tahoe - skied protests til noon and then meridians. Was really surprised by how little they gave up in heavy, deep chop compared to a bibby. I'd usually reach for my old 190 bibbys at that point, really enjoyed the meridian. They do surprisingly well at very high speeds in mixed conditions. Also go medium speed and are fun in super tight spots. The mount point and full rocker have me skiing switch and spinning way, way more than I ever have. Really fun ski.

Not my favorite ski on ice, but they're so versatile otherwise they have me questioning whether it makes sense to own a ski just for icy conditions. Methinks no, but I ski tahoe...

I want this yesterday, if not sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Perfect timing so people know this ski is coming out and not “settle” for an Enforcer Free 104 or 110 etc

Enough talk.

Check out the 19/20 preview site here:

www.mmntskis.com

Enough talk.

www.mmntskis.com
    Sexy 19/20 preview site and my CB shipping email? WHAT A DAY

Enough talk.

www.mmntskis.com
    New wildcat/bibby top sheets are pretty sick although I have to say I miss the old Bibby storyline ones.

Any chance you guys will ever rerelease the Cy Whitling edition graphics? Really bummed I never got those.

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by PNW_Skier206 View Post
    New wildcat/bibby top sheets are pretty sick although I have to say I miss the old Bibby storyline ones.

Any chance you guys will ever rerelease the Cy Whitling edition graphics? Really bummed I never got those.

No plans to rerelease a Cy graphic. In the summer months you can special order one.

Quote Originally Posted by PNW_Skier206 View Post
    I was think the same. I am a fan of space stuff, although it reminds me of work.

Who designed the Deathwish tops?

Quote Originally Posted by 406 View Post
    I was think the same. I am a fan of space stuff, although it reminds me of work.

Who designed the Deathwish tops?
    Almost all the artwork every year is done by Max Louis Miller (NYC).

Sometimes we have other artists in the mix like: Ricardo Garcia (Brazil) and Mat Miller (UK)

Enough talk.

www.mmntskis.com
    Yeah boys. So freaking stoked on all of this: Great graphics, "damper" Wildcat 108, a 194 length in the Commander 118! Amazing.

If you are willing to share, what changes did you make to the Wildcat 108 layup to make it damper? What weights are you hitting on the prototypes?

Hey melee congrats to you and all the guys involved. You've been making some of the best skis in the world here in northern nevada, and I'm glad to hear / see that's finally paying dividends.

Next year's line looks coherent in a new way. No more 3x 108 touring skis, for one. Cool to see two new fat commanders, too. Simple and covers all of the bases. Glad to see the deathwish tour is an actual deathwish tour, too.

Also those dw graphics are indeed sick.

hm, going from strength to strength I see - well done!

No plans to rerelease a Cy graphic. In the summer months you can special order one.
    how about a Wildcat special order with any one of shawn knight's 2015-2018 bibby series graphics? such a killer graphic run on the Fable of the Moment Bibby.
    style matters...

All the new topsheets are fire!! Hyped to hear more about the commander 118 and 124, will they be as freakishly light as the 98 and 108?

Quote Originally Posted by I, the Powfinder View Post
    how about a Wildcat special order with any one of shawn knight's 2015-2018 bibby series graphics? such a killer graphic run on the Fable of the Moment Bibby.
    We can do anything in the summer months. Just too slammed to do any custom skis this time of year.

We are consistently sold out of Wildcats, Deathwishes and many more. We are making small batches of these models trying to keep everyone happy. We have also been taking preorders so if a ski gets made its often not even going into inventory on the site. It just stays sold out and another 30-50 pairs go out the door. A good problem to have been we are working on upping capacity so we dont run into this issue next Fall. We have already hired two employees in the last week...

Definitely on board the excitement train for the wildcat 108.

And yeah, the deathwish tour. I toured on the original deathwish for years. Didn't want the old deathwish tour because of the changes, but the new revisions might make me sell off the bibby tours to sub in the new deathwish tour.

Yeah I miss the Fable of the Bibby, but I get the rebrand and I'm stoked to see where this new Space-themed storyline goes.

Here's the link to the Fable of the Bibby imgur album I put together a couple years ago.

https://imgur.com/r/skiing/9jQ5I