Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 626 to 650 of 909
  1. #626
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrgha View Post
    Does anyone know when next seasons line-up will be available?
    Would send them an email (or chat on the website) to see if they have what you are looking for--they are super responsive and helpful

  2. #627
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrgha View Post
    Does anyone know when next seasons line-up will be available?
    You can email or call us to preorder anything from the 19/20 Collection. A lot of models are actually in stock and shipping now.

    You can preview next years skis here: www.mmntskis.com

    We are currently working on the 19/20 website. Probably a month or two before it goes live.

    Email: info@momentskis.com
    Call: 75-527-1595
    Livechat: Most hours of the day at www.momentskis.com

  3. #628
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    172
    Wow, talk about quick feedback!

    I'll likely be getting a pair of 184 Wildcat Tour 108's for the next season. Not in a rush, but I'll probably be looking to buy sometime this summer.

    Thanks!

  4. #629
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in the shadow of the white rocks
    Posts
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrgha View Post
    Does anyone know when next seasons line-up will be available?
    I believe some of it is out now. Email!

  5. #630
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,233
    this is incredible - thank you. not sure how i missed this.

    Quote Originally Posted by I, the Powfinder View Post
    here ya go.
    Attachment 266248
    Laid ski on flat surface, slide piece of paper around to isolated contact point/area, then estimated contact center.
    I started a dating advice app because I always need advice

    Charmed Chat lets you tinder for your friends

  6. #631
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in the shadow of the white rocks
    Posts
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by margotron View Post
    this is incredible - thank you. not sure how i missed this.
    I still have some NOS Level1 Bibby’s that have yet to be mounted circa ‘12

  7. #632
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in the shadow of the white rocks
    Posts
    1,506
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D954DA71-34A5-4BA0-884F-358414B3BA5C.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	436.4 KB 
ID:	284163

    Commander 124 pair @ 184

  8. #633
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    183
    This is light enough that this could be a really interesting deep day touring ski... A pair of shifts on here could go a long way during good storm cycles.


    Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D954DA71-34A5-4BA0-884F-358414B3BA5C.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	436.4 KB 
ID:	284163

    Commander 124 pair @ 184

  9. #634
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D954DA71-34A5-4BA0-884F-358414B3BA5C.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	436.4 KB 
ID:	284163

    Commander 124 pair @ 184
    Being a proponent of girthy sticks, I wanna say:
    Huge props to Moment for making this ski. 194's in my future w/o question!
    Rip or Melee
    That's the 184 weight w/ 2 titanal layers?

  10. #635
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles/Mammoth
    Posts
    732
    Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    Being a proponent of girthy sticks, I wanna say:
    Huge props to Moment for making this ski. 194's in my future w/o question!
    Rip or Melee
    That's the 184 weight w/ 2 titanal layers?
    Seconded on the 194 lengths. Mad props to Moment!

  11. #636
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in the shadow of the white rocks
    Posts
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    Being a proponent of girthy sticks, I wanna say:
    Huge props to Moment for making this ski. 194's in my future w/o question!
    Rip or Melee
    That's the 184 weight w/ 2 titanal layers?
    No metal in the 124 Commanders. 2 layers in everything else in the KnifeOwls.

  12. #637
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post
    No metal in the 124 Commanders. 2 layers in everything else in the KnifeOwls.
    I'm good w) no metal in 124.
    Still stout flex though, correct?

  13. #638
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sonoma & Truckee
    Posts
    11,073
    Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    I'm good w) no metal in 124.
    This. You don't really want metal in a ski that wide - it's kind of counterproductive IMO.

  14. #639
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    P-tex, CA
    Posts
    8,197
    Still impressed on how well the 108 rails turns...still haven't tried 118

  15. #640
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Quote Originally Posted by jdadour View Post
    Seconded on the 194 lengths. Mad props to Moment!
    Props on length and width, but w/ most companies topping out in the mid to high teens for waist width, I'm mostly talking width. To me, a true powder ski meets or exceeds a 130 minimum. This C124 looks like DD candidate.
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    This. You don't really want metal in a ski that wide - it's kind of counterproductive IMO.
    Honestly, I could care less if any of my skis have metal.

  16. #641
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post
    No metal in the 124 Commanders. 2 layers in everything else in the KnifeOwls.
    Hey man, could you take a rocker/camber photo? Extremely interested in this ski
    Last edited by tuco; 06-03-2019 at 10:59 AM.

  17. #642
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in the shadow of the white rocks
    Posts
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    Hey man, could you take a rocker/camber photo? Extremely interested in this ski
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B5A0F679-7670-4797-8BDA-23C629DD203F.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	454.8 KB 
ID:	284656

  18. #643
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Thanks brother!
    Gotta hand it to Moment man, these just plain look sweet. Length, width and sidecut.
    What's the stated TR on these? Damn near same dims as my Boneshakers.
    Think I just fell in love!

  19. #644
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    P-tex, CA
    Posts
    8,197
    Some Deathwish stoke from Mammoth over Memorial Day weekend...


  20. #645
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    817
    19/20 Collection is live at www.momentskis.com

    If you guys have any questions regarding the new lineup, see a typo or whatever let me know here, on livechat, or direct luke@momentskis.com

  21. #646
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Melee View Post
    19/20 Collection is live at www.momentskis.com

    If you guys have any questions regarding the new lineup, see a typo or whatever let me know here, on livechat, or direct luke@momentskis.com
    For the description of the Bella, you mention that you are going to Mustache Rocker, but the picture underneath the description states Full Rocker
    Last edited by ElementofSurprise; 06-25-2019 at 08:58 PM.

  22. #647
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by ElementofSurprise View Post
    For the description of the Bella, you mention that you are going to Mustache Rocker, but the picture underneath the description states Full Rocker

    Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    I fixed the photo but not the text. All fixed now. Thanks for the feedback!

  23. #648
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Rossland
    Posts
    22
    Where have people been mounting their Wildcat Tour 108s? I get along with a wide variety of mounts and am planning on putting some tectons on the line but figured I’d see if anything else has been working well.

  24. #649
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by FullStop View Post
    Where have people been mounting their Wildcat Tour 108s? I get along with a wide variety of mounts and am planning on putting some tectons on the line but figured I’d see if anything else has been working well.
    99% of people mount on the recommended point. We design it and test it there. We think it skis best there (we have tried all the other locations), we want you to have the most fun on the skis and we think that location works the best.

  25. #650
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by FullStop View Post
    Where have people been mounting their Wildcat Tour 108s? I get along with a wide variety of mounts and am planning on putting some tectons on the line but figured I’d see if anything else has been working well.
    No problem! I'm hoping to get out to Reno this season and tour some Wildcat 108s and Deathwishes so I've been keeping a close eye

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •