Page 189 of 241 FirstFirst ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 6016
    Fuck. I should have asked, I was just at the factory, but my head was spinning from excitement.🤪

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

The deathwish tour 104 has been confirmed by melee for next season.

it goes in circles... interesting that they had deathwish tour 106 (underworld) for 3 seasons and then discontinued

Quote Originally Posted by HukuTa_KydecHuk View Post
    it goes in circles... interesting that they had deathwish tour 106 (underworld) for 3 seasons and then discontinued
    And the last gen of the Tallac never had much of a run, 104 underfoot with triple camber. Never had a chance to try a pair.

I’ll pony up for that 104 dw tour though. Still would love to see one narrower option though.

I’m stoked to get to the factory’s sale this Saturday. Gonna get a new kit for my wife- she’s gonna be there too. I would never just get her gear, that’d be bad. I’m sure they won’t have anything I want.

What all is at the factory sale that is not on skiburger?
    "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story." Warren M

Quote Originally Posted by jbrine View Post
    What all is at the factory sale that is not on skiburger?
    Demos, used, other gear like poles, boots, binders, apparel, swag, hoodies, beanies, destroyed livers, thoughts and prayers...all in close proximity to Wild Orchid
    sproing!

Quote Originally Posted by meter-man View Post
    Demos, used, other gear like poles, boots, binders, apparel, swag, hoodies, beanies, destroyed livers, thoughts and prayers...all in close proximity to Wild Orchid
    If anyone goes and they have a 188 Countach demo, would be very interested.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I will grab a pair for you. I will tell my wife they are for you and you will pay me. I will then never get them to you and hope my wife forgets about them.

Big shout out to the whole Moment crew for throwing a legit party at the factory today. I heard they had 600+ RSVP! The line to buy skis was practically out of the parking lot at 11:30am. Free beer, burgers and hot dogs helped tide you over waiting for the deal of the season. This type of community is why my whole family is on Moments...

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by scmartin69 View Post
    Big shout out to the whole Moment crew for throwing a legit party at the factory today. I heard they had 600+ RSVP! The line to buy skis was practically out of the parking lot at 11:30am. Free beer, burgers and hot dogs helped tide you over waiting for the deal of the season. This type of community is why my whole family is on Moments...

What did I miss? Any Dw 104 in 179cm discounted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Flippo View Post
    What did I miss? Any Dw 104 in 179cm discounted?

IDK, not my jam or my size... Lotsa happy folks carrying skis though.

My wife grabbed a pair of Sierra demos and some pivots. I did not come across any "holy shit I have to buy these" for me. I was pleased to hear they will have a run of Meridians next year.
    '

Quote Originally Posted by Eastside View Post
    My wife grabbed a pair of Sierra demos and some pivots. I did not come across any "holy shit I have to buy these" for me. I was pleased to hear they will have a run of Meridians next year.
    '
    Bought mine this year and can confirm they are fun as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by K1mJ0ngTr1ll View Post
    I assume you are speaking about the Meridians. Are they a reasonable daily driver?

Quote Originally Posted by K1mJ0ngTr1ll View Post
    Meridian tour?!?!

It looks like ski burger and the blems are off the website. Hopefully everyone that went to the BBQ got hooked up and is stoked. I'm looking forward to seeing the new website.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastside View Post
    I assume you are speaking about the Meridians. Are they a reasonable daily driver?
    Yes sorry. Full Meridian not the tours. I easily could DD them. On edge they have more than enough hold. However when things are extra firm…. I’m reaching for the Mirus Cor wayyy too often. That ski is a blast. Hoping for a carving ski from moment one day!

Quote Originally Posted by Westcoaster View Post
    Meridian tour?!?!
    If only. I assume their production schedule is super busy with their current line up to add in a niche ski like that.

I wonder if we could possibly drum up enough interest here for a group buy of the meridian tour?

Quote Originally Posted by BeHuWe View Post
    If only. I assume their production schedule is super busy with their current line up to add in a niche ski like that.

I wonder if we could possibly drum up enough interest here for a group buy of the meridian tour?

Count me down for a pair!

Quote Originally Posted by lemonhead View Post
    It looks like ski burger and the blems are off the website. Hopefully everyone that went to the BBQ got hooked up and is stoked. I'm looking forward to seeing the new website.
    Remaining blems and ski burger will be back up sometime this week, took them down for the weekend while we had the BBQ sale going.

if the 104 DW is sticking around I'll probably be getting one. Been skiing the 112 for three seasons now and love it. Only complaint is that the 184 is a bit much for my weak spring bump skills. I'm 5'9 and debating between the 101 179 and 104 179 for a low tide/spring bump/nibble driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Melee View Post
    Or maybe there is just a new version of the Commander that is a different design/shape?

New collection goes live 8/1.
    May or may not have spied it in the Palisades Funi... IDK, it was camouflaged and the rider was tightlipped about it .

Quote Originally Posted by AZskibum View Post
    if the 104 DW is sticking around I'll probably be getting one. Been skiing the 112 for three seasons now and love it. Only complaint is that the 184 is a bit much for my weak spring bump skills. I'm 5'9 and debating between the 101 179 and 104 179 for a low tide/spring bump/nibble driver.
    I have hundreds of days on the DW 112. I bought the 104 specifically for springtime fun. The 104 slays on the spring bumps. I ski a 190 in both sizes. My old man sized down to 179 to 174 on his 104 and raves about how much easier they are on the bumps as have many on this thread.

104 is way more fun in bumps. It's also more fun in chalk during midwinter.

If you're all in on the DW, i think a lot of folks are well suited to a DW112 in Size X and a DW104 in size x-1.

Personally I'd like a 9X w/ a slightly lesser twin as the skinny DW. But for a lot of folks the 104 is a great OSQ so see why Moment went that way.