Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FS, trade, or free (no dickheads): BD Zealots 2x, ON3P Jeronimos, Volkl Explosivs

Here's the deal, I have skis collecting dust, I've inherited skis from RIP mags, I've been given skis, I've given skis away...I have too many pairs I don't get on enough. I don't think they're worth much. Here's the offers I'll take under consideration:

-Donations to https://www.americanavalancheassociation.org/donate/;
    -Mid-range bottle of bourbon.
    -A pair of weekend warrior GS skis in the 180-185 range.
    -Cash if you're a weirdo against donating to AAA.
    -For the right mag (read, not some idiot who joined for free shit in gear swap), a good story.
    -PBR skis.
    -Spats.
    -190 K2 Big Kahunas with the cool blue surfboard top sheet.
    -Old Iggies.

I'm not too excited about shipping but would if you were paying and patient on me getting my lazy ass to the post office. These are in Boise. Bindings are included but won't sell the bindings separately unless the skis go first. Please don't claim the skis just for the bindings. At least put a few days on them before racking the flat skis for the next few years. Not pulling bindings to verify other mounts yet. Skis have storage wax. The second pair of Zealots look really oxidized but it's just storage wax of unknown heritage.

Left to right or maybe bottom to top:

192 Zealots w/Peak 15 bindings to a 316 BSL. A set of four hole tele bindings too. These bindings are bomber. I think I like them almost as much as 916s. Bases are in pretty good shape. One core shot welded and a couple superficial scratches. Plenty of life left in these burley gals.

192 Zealots w/small Marker Dukes. No slop yet. Mounted on top of Dynaduke plates. BSL close to 316 on line but might be a smidge off the line due to prior mount. Prior mount is Pivots and I think a 300ish BSL. One dent in a tip or tail edge not even close to running edge. One core shot repaired nicely. Plenty of life left here too.

186 Jeronimos w/almost new (but old) 916s to a 316 BSL. Bases are great, couple of superficial scratches. Prior mount 295 914. Can't remember if I moved the toe or heal. Bought them from noparking about 2.5 years ago. Plenty of pop still. I like them but I'm a bigger dude and the forward mount on 186s isn't for me.

190 Exsplosivs w/997s (14 din). Prior mount. Can't remember what. Only skied a handful of times. El Chup has first dibs if he wants them.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Conundrum; 01-03-2019 at 10:03 AM.

FS, trade, or free (no dickheads): BD Zealots 2x, ON3P Jeronimos, Volkl Explosivs

I’d take the Jeronimo’s, I’m up in Sun Valley do you ever make it up here? Donation to Sawtooth Avi?

PM sent on Explosivs (not local)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using TGR Forums mobile app
    a witty saying proves nothing
    voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBrit View Post
    I’d take the Jeronimo’s, I’m up in Sun Valley do you ever make it up here? Donation to Sawtooth Avi?
    I do. That works. PM me your name and number and I'll get ahold of you next time I'm up. Not sure when that is yet. Or if you make it down to Boise, I'm easy to find.

I was supposed to pick up those Explosives at some point, wasn't I? Completely spaced on it.

I do still want those. Sending PM - can pick those up on a road trip this winter.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Yeah, but I originally told you they had one mount and they have two. All yours either way.

Now I'm in a tough position. Told Calibrit he could have them but I'd love Q to have them. If Calibrit passes, then for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Now I'm in a tough position. Told Calibrit he could have them but I'd love Q to have them. If Calibrit passes, then for sure.
    I’d certainly take them. But if you have a desire to pass them on to friends you know feel free! Lmk either way. They’d have a good home in Sun Valley

Those those my old Explosivs? I cant remember who bought em from me.

Any interest in some OLD Iggy FGS with the flame topsheet? Super stiff, 190ish, narrow like 74 waist. Currently have some Look ZRace DIN to 18s. Maybe we can trade for something.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBrit View Post
    I’d certainly take them. But if you have a desire to pass them on to friends you know feel free! Lmk either way. They’d have a good home in Sun Valley
    Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    what if the mate fliped a coin

no worries here calibrit!
    no need to put the mate in a conundrum
    calibrit-call heads or tails. I'll video best two out of three. Q is an up and coming ripper and Bobby and I have spent some shop time together. You called dibs first. You're both pseudo local.

Quote Originally Posted by CantDog View Post
    Those those my old Explosivs? I cant remember who bought em from me.

Any interest in some OLD Iggy FGS with the flame topsheet? Super stiff, 190ish, narrow like 74 waist. Currently have some Look ZRace DIN to 18s. Maybe we can trade for something.
    Might have been yours I've had them for awhile but this is sounding familiar. El Chup is on the sploders. We've got a coin toss going for the Jeronimos. Want either pair of the Zealots for the Iggies?

I have a pair of Igneous I got from you, if you want them back I might be interested in some sort of 3 way trade. Something skinnier than 95 underfoot would avoid the overlap I have with my superbros.

calibrit-call heads or tails. I'll video best two out of three. Q is an up and coming ripper and Bobby and I have spent some shop time together. You called dibs first. You're both pseudo local.
    Love this. I’ll go heads!

I'd be down if someone else has something. Maybe cantdog wants some Zealots, you want some skinny Iggies, and I would take a mid Iggy?

Here's the deal, I have skis collecting dust, I've inherited skis from RIP mags, I've been given skis, I've given skis away...I have too many pairs I don't get on enough. I don't think they're worth much. Here's the offers I'll take under consideration:

-Donations to https://www.americanavalancheassociation.org/donate/;
    -Mid-range bottle of bourbon.
    -A pair of weekend warrior GS skis in the 180-185 range.
    -Cash if you're a weirdo against donating to AAA.
    -For the right mag (read, not some idiot who joined for free shit in gear swap), a good story.
    -PBR skis.
    -Spats.
    -190 K2 Big Kahunas with the cool blue surfboard top sheet.
    -Old Iggies.

I'm not too excited about shipping but would if you were paying and patient on me getting my lazy ass to the post office. These are in Boise. Bindings are included but won't sell the bindings separately unless the skis go first. Please don't claim the skis just for the bindings. At least put a few days on them before racking the flat skis for the next few years. Not pulling bindings to verify other mounts yet. Skis have storage wax. The second pair of Zealots look really oxidized but it's just storage wax of unknown heritage.

Left to right or maybe bottom to top:

192 Zealots w/Peak 15 bindings to a 316 BSL. A set of four hole tele bindings too. These bindings are bomber. I think I like them almost as much as 916s. Bases are in pretty good shape. One core shot welded and a couple superficial scratches. Plenty of life left in these burley gals.

192 Zealots w/small Marker Dukes. No slop yet. Mounted on top of Dynaduke plates. BSL close to 316 on line but might be a smidge off the line due to prior mount. Prior mount is Pivots and I think a 300ish BSL. One dent in a tip or tail edge not even close to running edge. One core shot repaired nicely. Plenty of life left here too.

186 Jeronimos w/almost new (but old) 916s to a 316 BSL. Bases are great, couple of superficial scratches. Prior mount 295 914. Can't remember if I moved the toe or heal. Bought them from noparking about 2.5 years ago. Plenty of pop still. I like them but I'm a bigger dude and the forward mount on 186s isn't for me.

190 Exsplosivs w/997s (14 din). Prior mount. Can't remember what. Only skied a handful of times. El Chup has first dibs if he wants them.
    Edit: I'd be up for next in line for the Iggys or Explosivs if the others don't go through.

And the winner is...

Was that 3 tails haha!

I'm just here to say, "i love this thread".

I have a pair of Fischer 186 FIS GS race skis with salomon bindings that I'd gladly trade for the peak bindings. In no hurry. And if you ever plan on coming to slc to ski no shipping. I'd gladly give a the skis away to anyone in need

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    I have a pair of Fischer 186 FIS GS race skis with salomon bindings that I'd gladly trade for the peak bindings. In no hurry. And if you ever plan on coming to slc to ski no shipping. I'd gladly give a the skis away to anyone in need

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    That sounds cool. Let’s figure out the logistics.

Sploders to el chup
    J-MOs to flowing and Q
    Green Zealots to altacoup

Cantdog-any interest in blue ZealotsDukes? I’d take my old Iggies back from Abraham and he could take your Iggies? If not, Abraham, interested in the Zealots?

Let me take a pic of the Iggies and see if you guys are interested. They were in solid shape but sat in a garage so the edges are rusty. Have sat unused since the 06 or 07 season.

Id be interested in the zealots with the Dukes, abraham you interested in keeping the ZRaces on the iggies?

This trade is great and ridiculous. Bravo

Blue Zealots are actually a great ski, have metal and a nice shape. I have a friend who loves them. If a mag doesn't go for them, I'd like to grab them for my friend.

Don't have PBR brewskis, but I do have some unmounted Kokanee skis.

Quote Originally Posted by CantDog View Post
    Let me take a pic of the Iggies and see if you guys are interested. They were in solid shape but sat in a garage so the edges are rusty. Have sat unused since the 06 or 07 season.

Id be interested in the zealots with the Dukes, abraham you interested in keeping the ZRaces on the iggies?
    Sounds good. I don't mind a bit of cleanup work.

With bindings sounds good, any idea of bsl? Mine have 916s so each of us would end up with skis+bindings

X2 on both the blue Zealots being a really good ski and on this thread being extra maggoty. Beers all around.

This is shaping up nicely. And don't worry, I have a second pair of blue zealots so I won't be destitute.