Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Montrose, CO
    Posts
    647

    WTB: Scarpa Maestrale RS-"older model" 26.5s

    I'm looking to pick up a pair of lightly used 2nd generation Maestrale RS's in good/excellent shape.

    Size 26.5,
    306 mm boot sole length

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Chicken Coop, Seattle
    Posts
    2,519
    Green/white or orange/white? Not sure which one is second gen. Do you mean RS 2.0?
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Montrose, CO
    Posts
    647
    Some of these:





    Quote Originally Posted by SupreChicken View Post
    Green/white or orange/white? Not sure which one is second gen. Do you mean RS 2.0?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Alta
    Posts
    451
    I have some that are in OK shape. Except 1 tongue rivet has failed. However 26.5 is a 297 bsl. I'd sell them for cheap.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Not Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,062
    Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    I have some that are in OK shape. Except 1 tongue rivet has failed. However 26.5 is a 297 bsl. I'd sell them for cheap.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    26.5 is definitely 306.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    75
    I have a pair of size 27.0 (same shell size as 26.5) 306 bsl that I was about to think about selling. Still in good condition. Pm me if interested.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Montrose, CO
    Posts
    647
    Thanks, but I feel I should stick with what I know fits and look for a 26.5. I know the shell is the same, but the liner would probably be too spacious.


    Quote Originally Posted by ElToroPequeño View Post
    I have a pair of size 27.0 (same shell size as 26.5) 306 bsl that I was about to think about selling. Still in good condition. Pm me if interested.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    31
    I have a pair of 26.5 I am selling, PM me your email and I can send pics, 5 days use- look like new, not molded

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by COBRI View Post
    I have a pair of 26.5 I am selling, PM me your email and I can send pics, 5 days use- look like new, not molded
    edit- mine are the current generation (white/blk/lime green)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Montrose, CO
    Posts
    647
    Bump- still looking...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Montrose, CO
    Posts
    647
    WTB: lightly used Maestrale RS 26.5-- still looking for the magical closet queen boots that are nearly new, but very cheap...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Montrose, CO
    Posts
    647
    Who's holding...?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Montrose, CO
    Posts
    647
    No Need- found some.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •