FS: Flylow, Atomic Hawx Magna 90W (24.5), Intuition Dreamliners (24.0 and 27.0)

Flylow Chemical Pant, Size L. Bought new for the 2016/2017 season, but worn very lightly perhaps 10 days max. Lost weight and just too big. 9.5/10. $175 shipped. **SOLD**

Also have Patagonia Powderbowl Pants, Size M. I bought here and haven't used and decided I do not need. Pass along at the $125 shipped I paid. They are minty. Abol described them accurately. Link to original thread:**SOLD**

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...medium-n-minty

Flylow Higgins Coat, Size XL. I've had this soft shell for a few seasons so want to say it is from ~2013. Well worn with some light staining and grime from general use but bomber construction. It was always too big for me but loved it too much to part with it. Too many jackets at the moment. Will wash with Nikwax prior to shipping - should clean up reasonably well. $60 shipped.**SOLD**

Flylow Rainbreaker Rain Shell, Size L but fits more like M. NWT but too small for me. Retails for $140 and on sale now for 50% off from Flylow. $60 shipped from me. Very light shell so really just for warmer rainy days. I'd keep if it were a XL (and normally a Flylow L on jackets and run a bit baggy).

Atomic Hawx Magna 90W, 24.5. Bone head move of buying boots online for Mrs. Doremite which of course didn't fit. She skied these for ~5 runs and only 1 or 2 in the stock liners. 9.5/10. $150 shipped.**SOLD**

Intuition Dreamliners 27.0. Used for ~25 days and never baked. No funk. $120 shipped.

Intution Dreamliners 24.0. Used for ~15 days and never baked. No funk. $120 shipped.

Intuition Godiva Liners, stamped 8.0. I liner baked 1x other 2x. No funk but well used. $40 shipped.

PM w/ any interest or questions. I'm in MA and some of this stuff at my pad in VT so some items shipping could be delayed until after MLK weekend. I think the Atomics are the only thing in MA, perhaps the smaller sized Intuitions as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images                                  
    Last edited by Doremite; 01-21-2019 at 05:56 PM.
    Uno mas

Pm sent on the Higgins jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Higgins sold. Powderbowls sold.

Rainbreaker pending.
    Last edited by Doremite; 01-02-2019 at 10:01 PM.
    Uno mas

Atomic boots SOLD.

Bump for minty Flylow Chemical Pants and great condition Dreamliners.

May have to get in line for the Rainbreaker but PM me if interested.
    Uno mas

Bump for snow in the east
    Uno mas

Bump for hopefully more snow in the east. Will be in VT this weekend to retrieve sold items for shipping and anything else that might sell.
    Chemicals and Dreamliners x2 still up. PM on Rainbreaker but you may be on deck.
    Uno mas

Sold items ship today.
    Flylow Rainbreaker and all Intuitions still available.
    Uno mas