Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    wait till you see how the padded seats lift line works.
    if you ski on a powder weekend, just be sure you stick like glue to my tails and if you’re trained, you’ll ski block the uphill traffic as i maneuver us through the mass of gapers, snaking and schmoozing us closer to loading nirvana. it can get extremely interesting and choosing the correct lane upon approach is vital. i got no problem crushing ski skool kids’ dreams or chatty cathy’s esteemed position, if either lose their shuffle concentration for even a moment, i got a tip ready to occupy that spot. jerry wants to dig in his bag or post on snapfuct, he best be shuffling forward, otherwise i got a tip ready to occupy that spot. i shit you not, having a lil grom in tow has paid off with some fantastic snaking success, fact.
    I too am an arctic powder weasel.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I would start looking at the most current efficient designs for cattle slaughterhouses. Just substitute "maximum lift capacity" for "maximum kill efficiency."
    Hence the Temple reference. I think cows are smarter then most people. At least they can't vote.

wait till you see how the padded seats lift line works.
    if you ski on a powder weekend, just be sure you stick like glue to my tails and if you’re trained, you’ll ski block the uphill traffic as i maneuver us through the mass of gapers, snaking and schmoozing us closer to loading nirvana. it can get extremely interesting and choosing the correct lane upon approach is vital. i got no problem crushing ski skool kids’ dreams or chatty cathy’s esteemed position, if either lose their shuffle concentration for even a moment, i got a tip ready to occupy that spot. jerry wants to dig in his bag or post on snapfuct, he best be shuffling forward, otherwise i got a tip ready to occupy that spot. i shit you not, having a lil grom in tow has paid off with some fantastic snaking success, fact.
    I'm surprised more fights don't break out. That maze is worthless on a weekend, it blows chunks. There shouldn't be stress in the liftline

one day last week,
    patrol started the initial morning lineup 500’ from the mouth of the maze. satisfied with the chaos that would ensue, they released the hounds to a *bubba uphill* for first chair.
    some butts were hurt and top sheets scratched.
    Chinese UPhill! I love it!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!