Mission Ridge in Washington - How is it?

Looking to hit Mission Ridge sometime late Feb. early March.

Looking for any information on snow conditions, resort feedback.

Windy

Thanks for the help! Im coming away with if snow is good its great, its usually windy af, and be ready to hit some shit under the snow! How can we pass it up!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	192326E4-4D84-42AE-9F71-DC23B584B45E.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	250.3 KB 
ID:	261934
    If it isn’t good at Mission it won’t be good at any of the other regional resorts either. Not sure when this snow fell (we were away for Christmas) but there was probably the best boot pack out there that I’ve seen. Not sure where everyone went though.

Shit. I just realized that this is another thread. Thought it was itchy brown eye’s thread. The problem with Mission in my opinion is access. No freeway, no major airport. But if you are willing to drive a ways, there is no other place like it in Wa. Empty (though that is changing slowly), pretty much everything is visible from everywhere, one valley so easy to regroup if necessary, snow is high quality and can improve after it has fallen and can be good for weeks sometimes. Parking can sometimes be a challenge if there is a race scheduled. Just get up early like by 8:00 if there is a race when you come.

Oh. I should add that there are guys that come out to the parking lot with sleds to take your skis up to the ticket booth. This I think is not well advertised but if you have small children it is an absolute godsend. Compare that to the resort that flowing alpy recommends an hour to the west who wants to charge you to just park your car.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    just letting op know there’s a pass
    i like the windy hill, looking forward
    to holding a bomber BBI there asap.
    Saw your sticker at the west side lodge at Bachelor. Would have gotten a photo but I’m chasing a four-year-old.

Ive had a seasons pass there the past 3 years, peak elevation is just under 7000' so when mission gets snow, its usually pretty good. Not a ton of people ski there and you can easily ski onto the chair after 12 most days. Really fun blue runs, and some fun side country areas. It doesnt have the steeps like Alpy or the snow like Baker, but its a fun, family-friendly ski area and way better priced too!

Have we met?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums