Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    There ain't a lot of ladies in Jackson for a bunch of tourists but you can order up some professionals from Rock Springs.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Sledding is a lot of fun, and a good bachelor party activity. Brapping around the mountains, tracking up fresh snow, smelling of two stroke, friends helping friends dig out sleds.
    But I don’t suggest mixing heavy drinking with the more powerful mountain sleds, plenty of ways to do more that $14k worth of damage to a person’s body on those if well intoxicated. Don’t want your epic trip report to be clouded by someone fucking themselves up.

https://www.jhnewsandguide.com/news/...bde765964.html
    And I don’t believe these guys were drinking just horsing around.

We rented a FS cabin outside Bozeman a few years back, I wisely hid the keys to the mountain sleds at night when the drinking got heavy, we just had the old skandi to fuck around on drunk, much slower and heavier.

And if you have the funds I am pretty sure there are girls to hire around town. Every now and then I hear stories of how the Eastern Europeans are providing services for lonely men who are into that sort of thing. The Russian sounding cab driver picking you up at the airport probably can make connections.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

We had an epic Bach party in the early 2000's. I believe the girls I hired came from Pocatello