Thread: Ski bag wheels?

Ski bag wheels?

Gapic question from the jong that I am. Looking for a wheel kit that you could strap on to a ski bag. I have a perfectly sturdy double ski bag from LL Bean with no wheels. Is there such thing out there? One thing I was thinking is buying a crap skateboard just for one of the trucks and strapping that on. Voile or NRS strap would work. Have it in your carry on and attach when needed. The google did not find anything.

A folding luggage cart is what you are looking for.

I have this one (looks like there are cheaper ones out there), I put my double ski bag and my wife’s snowboard bag on it and use NRS cam straps to cinch everything down. Works great.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/American-...iABEgIhdfD_BwE

How are you going to attach the skate board wheels? As stated either get a luggage cart (that will add more weight if you are coming close to the single bag limit on your ski bag) or get one with wheels designed and built in from the start.

Baby Go-go car seat travel wheels could work. Check CL if you’re in a big city.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Some good ideas. Thanks. How would I attach skateboard wheels? Simple with a NRS style cam strap. You can do anything with one of those. I had a buddy break a tele binding out in the backcountry. He had an NRS strap that we wound around his boot/binding. Worked great, in parallel mode. Trying to not buy a new wheeled bag, but knowing me, the consumer, probably end up going that route.