Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

happy holidays, kooks!

thank gawd for snow!

Sent from my SM-J727V using TGR Forums mobile app

Git sum. Happy turkey day eh

Moar snae on da way.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

this kook kicking the good tidings back to you jongs..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Just got sent this classic

“Merry Christmas
    A little early I know, but I have so many happy beautiful friends, I thought I'd get the ugly fuckers out of the way first. After careful consideration of your attitude in 2018,I have decided to extend our friendship for another 12 months. A little Christmas message for you. Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can. Not every retard can read, but look at you go, little buddy! Today you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a fucked up friend, just as I have done. I don't care if you lick windows, or fuck farm animals. You hang in there cupcake, because you're fucking special to me, and you're my friend. Look at you smiling at your phone, you crayon eating mother fucker!
    Merry Christmas
    Don't fuck it up. All the best in 2019.lol”

^^^ this ^^^
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Quote Originally Posted by galibier_numero_un View Post
    ^^^ this ^^^
    Merry hoho Thom

Ho, ho, ho (although I ain't no ho')
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Enjoy Yuletide spirit, and such

It's been so long since I celebrated Christmas (once in 1992, once in 2011), that I need to search for the music that was relevant in my head from many years ago.

It's depressing going through a strange catalog, but fun in a way. I do it every year to remember what my Mother and Father each liked, but didn't have time for. And to hear the visuals of them changing the records in my brain. And arguing.

But, it's more about not self-loathing and just trying as best as I can to go out of my way to change people's attitudes. In a very good way, either through random acts, which are normal, or pushing myself to say and reach out to people and tell them what I really appreciate about them.

Either way, it's definitely a positive thing. But, a decade ago, I was pretty much looking for an excuse to just kill myself. Not one thing has changed from 10 years ago in any way, but my brain. That alone, is perspective. And I am grateful.

No matter what your faith, I can tell you from experience, while I cry and type this... Be grateful, and kind.

And have a very Merry Fucking Christmas!

- Atheist

Merry Christmas Maggots!!!

I posted this three damn times this season already but here we go again, I mean it this time every bit as much as before:

I have many things to appreciate during the holiday season. Relevant here is that I am so thankful to the mags who've helped me along in all different ways, whether specific to me or not, thank you! Really. I'm not on the mountain or the stream without the collective's contributions. Peace, love, Irie.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    It's been so long since I celebrated Christmas (once in 1992, once in 2011), that I need to search for the music that was relevant in my head from many years ago.

It's depressing going through a strange catalog, but fun in a way. I do it every year to remember what my Mother and Father each liked, but didn't have time for. And to hear the visuals of them changing the records in my brain. And arguing.

But, it's more about not self-loathing and just trying as best as I can to go out of my way to change people's attitudes. In a very good way, either through random acts, which are normal, or pushing myself to say and reach out to people and tell them what I really appreciate about them.

Either way, it's definitely a positive thing. But, a decade ago, I was pretty much looking for an excuse to just kill myself. Not one thing has changed from 10 years ago in any way, but my brain. That alone, is perspective. And I am grateful.

No matter what your faith, I can tell you from experience, while I cry and type this... Be grateful, and kind.

- Atheist
    Fellow atheist here.
    So we're they arguing about which record to play? (Sorry, just trying to add levity)
    Holidays bring out a lot of reflection, which is sometimes cool and sometimes sucks.
    It is crazy how gratitude and just trying to connect with people can get us through. I like your reminder about that.
    Glad you were able to change your brain/perspective. thanks for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post

- Atheist
    i'm glad you stuck it out.

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Merry Christmas maggots

Merry Christmas my friends!

Merry Christmas...

Card by my 12 year old. Merry Christmas mags!

That card is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by El Kanone View Post
    That card is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Right? One long ass ski to rule them all. Have a great week you filthy animals and stay safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Card by my 12 year old. Merry Christmas mags!
    super cool

Best card ever! Think I’d frame it