FS: Many bike parts (suspension, chainrings, misc, several pads)

All prices do not include shipping or Paypal fees. Local pickup is available in Front Range, CO.
    I think most of these prices are pretty damn fair, but I might be inclined to make a deal if you're buying several items.

SOLD - 1x10 Complete Conversion Kit (Sunrace, AbsoluteBlack, Shimano)
    Selling a complete kit to convert many/most 2X or 3X bikes over to a 1x10 setup. All of the following parts are included:

-Sunrace MX3 11-42T 10-speed cassette, low mileage
    -AbsoluteBLACK 28T oval chainring, 64mm BCD, non-boost
    -Race Face Light Bash Ring 104mm BCD with chainring spacers to fit most chainring bolts
    -Shimano SLX M7000 10-speed shifter, I-Spec B mounting (for Shimano brake levers). You can purchase a clamp to go directly to the handlebar if you don't have Shimano brakes)
    -Shimano SLX M670 Shadow 10-speed derailluer, long cage
    -SRAM chain
    -one complete spare cassette and chain. Cassette has some damage to the biggest cog and should be used for spare parts. Chain may or may not still be good.

Buying all this new would run around $200-250. Most of the parts are lightly used and this is a great way to inexpensively go 1X on an older bike.

Price is pretty firm, if it doesn't sell for the asking price, I'll convert my city bike to 1x10

SOLD $100

SOLD - Dakine Anthem Knee Pads LG
    One of the few pads that can be put on or removed without taking your shoes off. I didn’t notice until after I had worn them a few times, but they sent me two lefts. I notice no difference in fit or comfort between the two legs so in my mind it’s a non-issue. Freshly washed. Selling because I found other pads that fit me better.

SOLD $25

SOLD - Rockshox Monarch Plus RC3 200mm x 57mm
    Also known as 7.875” x 2.25” sizing. Med/med tune. I bought this used from a mag and ran it for 540 miles, so I don’t know the full history. It was just rebuilt by Dirtlabs, and they did note that there was significant scoring on the air can and damper and therefore they were unable to warranty the work. However, it was the opinion of tech that it would hold air and function fine. “I would run it on my bike.” I was not experiencing excessive air loss prior to having it serviced. So, it seems to be a perfectly functional shock, but full disclosure, it ain’t perfect inside.
    $150 SOLD

SOLD - SRAM Eagle Narrow Wide Boost Chainring 32T
    Brand new, never used. Boost 3mm offset. SRAM actually makes three different Eagle chainrings and doesn’t really label them differently, which is confusing. There is a steel ring, a forged aluminum ring, and a CNC machined aluminum ring. This is the mid-range, forged ring.
    $25 SOLD

SOLD - SRAM Front Derailleur Mount Cover
    If you’ve removed your front derailleur for a 1x conversion, this little guy will make things look a little cleaner.
    $5 SOLD

SOLD: Manitou Mattoc Pro 26” x 160mm with IRT kit
    This is a freaking rad fork. The uber-bling 2019 Fox Factory 36 GRIP2 fork on my new bike is better, but this thing is damn close, for a fraction of the price. This would be a massive upgrade to any 26” enduro-ish bike.

Travel is currently 160mm but can be adjusted down to 150mm or 140mm using the included spacers.

The fork includes the $80 IRT (Infinite Rate Tune) kit, which adds a second air chamber to control mid-stroke support separately from initial stroke. Parts included to revert to stock if you so desire. The fork also has bottom out adjustment similar to MRP’s ramp control, which really works quite well to control bottom out resistance. Other adjustments are rebound, LSC, and HSC (in addition to main air spring pressure. Overall, it’s a very highly adjustable fork.

Fork has 560mi on it and the steer tube is 200mm long. A crown race for a Cane Creek 40 is included mostly because I didn’t feel like beating it off. Also included is a Mucky Nutz fender desired for reverse-arch Manitou forks.

There are a couple rub marks from cables and the bike rack on my car. Purely cosmetic.
    $200 SOLD

SOLD: POC VPD Air Elbow Pads MD
    Really nice pads, I just never wear them. Freshly washed, great condition.
    $25 SOLD

SOLD: Maxxis Ardent 26” x 2.25”
    60a Compound
    Brand new, never used, will never use.
    $10 SOLD

SOLD: Leatt Airflex Kneepad LG/XL
    I really like these, but unfortunately they irritate my patella. Used only a few times, freshly washed. Similar to the G-Form pads.
    $25 SOLD

SOLD: Absoluteblack Narrow Wide SRAM Chainring 28T
    Narrow-wide chainring for SRAM cranks. Standard 6mm (non-boost) offset. Ran for 600 miles and never dropped a chain. Used, but plenty of life left. No hard hits, bent or damaged teeth, etc. Ideal for a 1x setup on a 42T cog cassette (most 10 speed conversions, for example).
    $20 SOLD

SOLD: Thomspon X4 Elite Stem 45mm long x 1.5” steerer
    Immaculate condition. Important: this is for a 1.5” steer tube, not the more common 1.125” steerer! Includes a custom made shim to adapt to the Giant Overdrive 2 1.25” steerer. This is a good upgrade for someone that wants to run a shorter stem on a Giant bike with the OD2 steerer.

$20 SOLD
    Last edited by adrenalated; 09-13-2020 at 03:47 PM.

Parts bump

Bump for bike parts. Price drop on the elbow pads as Chain Reaction has them on sale now. Good deal for local mags or if you're buying a couple things to save on shipping.

Bump. Stuff has been slowly trickling out on Pinkbike. Priced cheaper here. A few things remaining.

Bump for addition of some 1x10 stuff.

Bump