New Beatles White album release

Not much for getting excited for re releases of albums that have been around forever, but just read this, and I'm totally intrigued. One of the best albums ever made.

"this is a shout-out for the Esher Demos, so-called because when the Beatles returned to England from Rishikesh, India, they gathered at George Harrison's bungalow in Esher and played each other (while recording on a portable tape machine) some 27 songs they'd written while off-drugs and eating "lousy vegetarian food," as John Lennon put it, in India, most of which ended up in a far more finished form as The White Album.
    The Esher Demos have been floating around for years in various formats, but have finally been cleaned up and included on the re-released White Album, which you can play right now on Spotify.
    The songs are stripped-down, played on acoustic guitars and accompanied by nothing more sophisticated than hand-claps with a lot of laughter and inside-jokes, and they could have been "The Beatles bloody White Album" on their own.
    Now, the White Album has always been your editor's favorite album—Beatles or otherwise, although the Arctic Monkey's "Whatever People Say That I Am, That's What I'm Not" has always been a close second—but after hearing the Esher Demos all together and in the same order they appeared on the White Album itself, we're not sure which version of The White Album is better. The demos are that good.
    Which means there are now TWO bloody Beatles White Albums. How great is that?"

Thanks for the pointer, cranking it now. Reserving comment, but Back In The USSR sounds pretty good so far.

Who are the Beatles and did they get back together? Is this music for old senile people?

Weak troll is weak.

Well, that was interesting. It took a long time to go thru, even not listening to the original album.

There were some great moments, but not everything really needed to be released or heard, unless you’re a huge fan and/or collector, but like I said, it was interesting.