Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    it's not necessarily about what TGR wants (until there are actual legal issues)
    they specifically made this sandbox to be unmoderated in its most traditional sense

it's about lines in the sand drawn by the collective about what's ok & what is not
    some TGR mores have been clearly tested

just cuz its polyass doesn't mean its ok
    disclaimer only goes so far...just like winkies

when targeted posting occurs, malicious intent is usually pretty legible to readers

i'm not in the ban camp, but i've certainly got a strong opinion on recent events

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    ...being historically tedious
    He's definitely guilty of being tedious. But banning him would be weak. Don't like his posts? Ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    In a big cuntry, dreams stay with you
    Like Benny's voice, from the mountainside
    I can hear the bagpipes...

The politics rules from the apriliaforum

***RULES*** Read these first!
    Political discussion always result in disagreements and ugliness. If you can't handle it, get out of this forum now.

You do not have the right to be unoffended in this Political subforum.

Other forum rules do still apply. While trolling, flaming, insults, and rudeness are to be fully expected, points will be awarded for swear filter dodging, NWS images, death threats, overt racism/bigotry, etc,

Anyone reporting a post or contacting admins, moderators, or employees of AF1 Racing in any way concerning any content in the Political subforum will be put in time-out, banned, and/or publicly ridiculed.

We encourage everyone to be mature, civil, and relatively tame so intelligent discussions can thrive. As long as we don't have to intervene we will leave this forum active.

At the risk of being pedantic, let's see if this clears things up:

Pretend Aprilia Forum is "Aprilia College". It's a private college that provides free tuition to all as long as you respect the rules and each other. Tuition is entirely funded by a single Corporate Sponsor: AF1 Racing.

Every technical sub-forum is a classroom for people to ask questions, get help, collaborate, and/or provide tutoring as they see fit. Above all else, the classrooms act as repositories for Aprilia knowledge searchable by anyone in the world. Anyone from the general public can audit a class at any time, participate as much or as little as they want, and while there are no grades everyone is encouraged to do their own research and homework. There are Classroom Moderators to oversee multiple classrooms and intervene only when necessary, but they are volunteers and can be expected to react grumpily, and entirely within the bounds of school rules, when required. The Corporate Sponsor sincerely appreciates everyone treating the classrooms, students, tutors, teachers, and moderators with respect at all time.

"Off Topic" is the College Cafeteria. Discussions are no longer restricted to Aprilia specific knowledge, but while members of the general public typically can't hear you, be mindful that you're still on the campus and anything you say can be overheard by every other classmate. Talk about whatever you want (except Politics, because you definitely don't talk about that at the dinner table), as long as it's within good taste, but if you wouldn't say it in public then save that shit for your own home. Moderators are off duty but can be expected to react much more grumpily, and with great leeway to be overly strict as they see fit, since it's above and beyond their normal volunteer duties. The Corporate Sponsor doesn't really give a shit what you talk about as long as you don't break any laws or hurt anyone else, but will be pissed if they get a call over anything involving poor taste or judgement (or Politics).

Politics is the college Motorcycle Club. There is no official College supervision and you are free to discuss most anything with great latitude, with emphasis on Politics for some reason. Every club member is encouraged to act the same as they would hanging out in the garage drinking a few beers with their buddies, and if the pinup girls on the bathroom wall offend you then pee on the tree outside. Controversial topics, spirited discussion, and good-natured jabs are to be expected, but if you are easily offended or find yourself offended at any point, then perhaps the club is not for you and we suggest stop attending the meetings. Moderators will generally let a lot of stuff slide since they are avid Club members too, but they will not hesitate to notify the Corporate Sponsor if they feel a situation might affect the public image of the college or the well-being of one of its students. The Corporate Sponsor is going to be furious if they have to intervene, since any time spent handling an extra-curricular club distracts them from running their normal business, which in turn, provides the free Aprilia College campus to all.

Two stickies in the politics room this is the first ^^^ and this is second

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 6.58.29 AM.png 
Views:	106 
Size:	390.2 KB 
ID:	261232
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Crazy how worked up people get over name calling....

RT has repeatedly suggested my pictures of legal grows need to be sent to the cops. Not a peep from the collective on that.

Of course I have unpopular views on firearms so maybe that warrants me losing my freedom. Funny group here.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Itís not so much your (widely shared) views on firearms that are unpopular as it is your see-through charade of pretending to be a dispassionate ďtrollĒ here, when you are plainly a desperate and childish egotist who canít go an hour without feeling like the center of attention on a skiing forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    It’s not so much your (widely shared) views on firearms that are unpopular as it is your see-through charade of pretending to be a dispassionate “troll” here, when you are plainly a desperate and childish egotist who can’t go an hour without feeling like the center of attention on a skiing forum.
    Cunt^
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

My kiwi bud told me "we are all cunts but there are good cunts and bad cunts "

Also said " you don't Wana be a mate cuz a mate is a cunt and a cunt is mate "
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

All cunts are wrong, but some cunts are useful?
    Last edited by reckless toboggan; 12-23-2018 at 06:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    Ha.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Cunt^
    A well thought out and reasoned argument there.... you win this round.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    The politics rules from the apriliaforum

***RULES*** Read these first!
    Political discussion always result in disagreements and ugliness. If you can't handle it, get out of this forum now.

You do not have the right to be unoffended in this Political subforum.

Other forum rules do still apply. While trolling, flaming, insults, and rudeness are to be fully expected, points will be awarded for swear filter dodging, NWS images, death threats, overt racism/bigotry, etc,

Anyone reporting a post or contacting admins, moderators, or employees of AF1 Racing in any way concerning any content in the Political subforum will be put in time-out, banned, and/or publicly ridiculed.

We encourage everyone to be mature, civil, and relatively tame so intelligent discussions can thrive. As long as we don't have to intervene we will leave this forum active.
    -----------------------------------------
    Two stickies in the politics room this is the first ^^^ and this is second

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 6.58.29 AM.png 
Views:	106 
Size:	390.2 KB 
ID:	261232
    damn, spot on.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    All cunts are equal, but some cunts are more equal than others.

Does that make you guys cuntilinguists?

Iím going to go ahead and say itís ok to use it in this context

Name:  IMG_2896.JPG
Views: 251
Size:  50.3 KB

Quit cunting up the thread...
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

My strong suit

This is a picture of steepconcrete. If you encounter him in poliass, do not push him or he will spray.

Name:  CUNT.JPG
Views: 246
Size:  25.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    This is a picture of steepconcrete. If you encounter him in poliass, do not push him or he will spray.

Name:  CUNT.JPG
Views: 246
Size:  25.2 KB
    What do you think that smells like?
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Dead fish.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

God knows I've gotten into some dumb - and I mean DUMB - arguments on this forum, often after several drinks and late at night - but for the life of me I never understood why anyone would argue about political shit on an internet forum, especially at this point in time. Sounds exhausting.

Also, trying to get people banned is a cunt move. The only reason to ban IMO is if someone is posting so excessively and ridiculously all over the place that it literally ruins the experience of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Also, trying to get people banned is a cunt move. The only reason to ban IMO is if someone is posting so excessively and ridiculously all over the place that it literally ruins the experience of the forum.
    bunny should ski more care less
    le tits now
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Steep can bring out teh rage

Name:	IMG_0106.JPG 
Views:	123 
Size:	231.1 KB 
ID:	261841

You all should go fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    You all should go fisting.
    FIFY.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.