Intuition Pro Tours in Maestale RS?

Hey out there,

My original liners to my Scarpa Maestale RS's are pretty shot and I'm considering throwing down for a new pair of the Intuition Pro-Tours.

Has anyone out there done this and if so, how did it work out?
    Stoked or not so stoked?

Seems like a no-brainer, but I'd like some feedback before I throw down $200...

I've never used the scarpa liners, they were to roomy for me so I went straight to the pro tours and love them.

Sent from my E6782 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by iamchappy View Post
    I've never used the scarpa liners, they were to roomy for me so I went straight to the pro tours and love them.

Looks like the pro tours come in low, medium and high volume. Which did you choose for less room than stock liners?

The medium.

On Intuition's website they have a pretty comprehensive fit guide. They tell you how to shell fit your boots and how that correlates to getting a low, medium, or high volume liner.

Also, they tell you if you're in say, a 26.5 shell- either to get a 26 or upsize to a 27-depending on which liner you get. They also have a video on how to home-heat your liners using a nylon stocking and rice!

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Looks like the pro tours come in low, medium and high volume. Which did you choose for less room than stock liners?

Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    Hey out there,

My original liners to my Scarpa Maestale RS's are pretty shot and I'm considering throwing down for a new pair of the Intuition Pro-Tours.

Has anyone out there done this and if so, how did it work out?
    Stoked or not so stoked?

Seems like a no-brainer, but I'd like some feedback before I throw down $200...
    Hey. What size? I have the scarpa branded 26/26.5’s new from RS2’s I sold recently and am not keeping them. PM me if interested I can def. sell lower than $200 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums