Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nyskirat View Post
    So how different is this from the current 130C lupo? Looks like a liner more like whats in the factory than the shitty air that is in my 130Cs now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Gear rumors 19/20

Quote Originally Posted by japanada View Post
    So how different is this from the current 130C lupo? Looks like a liner more like whats in the factory than the shitty air that is in my 130Cs now.

Bring back the tour wrap.

That said, I suspect I’ll end up in a pair of these when my lupo TI bite the dust
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

Zero clue. I haven't found any additional info outside of the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by SupreChicken View Post
    Bring back the tour wrap.

That said, I suspect I’ll end up in a pair of these when my lupo TI bite the dust
    Intuition makes a replacement tour wrap

Intuition makes a replacement tour wrap

Yep. I love mine for touring. Also Inbounds lol

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalNomad View Post
    As someone in the know, they aren't hiring "fashion industry designers" they are almost always in house graphic designers that do work on their entire line of products and look at global trends in design and graphics.
    As some one who used to be in the know and now just has to live with the results with no feedback the "inhouse graphic designers" suck. That goes for skis and boots.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

http://www.zuzupopo.com/xe/catalog/232268

So the Lupo HD is only 110g heavier than the Lupo Factory, that’s not much.

And only 70 more than the 130Cs. The HD is PU plastic and not grimiald.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HukuTa_KydecHuk View Post
    Scott will also have 3 sizes of E1 backpack next season.
    Awesome
    22L, 30L, and 40L. Page 160
    http://www.zuzupopo.com/xe/index.php...ent_srl=232307

Zuzupopo has a bunch of catalogs: https://issuu.com/zuzupopo

nice - including Völkl 1920. Haven't checked in a few days, and have posted some previously in this thread

edit: kinda dissapointing to see the bmt122 go (even if I knew in advance), but I guess they have been selling next to no units of them. Also, the new 121mm freestyle ski is kinda porky at 2440 in 184, but probably skis really well

Quote Originally Posted by stuntmanbo View Post

So the Lupo HD is only 110g heavier than the Lupo Factory, that’s not much.
    The HD has a PU clog though, which makes a damper ride and better feel. I've skied both, it makes a difference.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

New Black Crows Ferox Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1548958485.324434.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	582.3 KB 
ID:	267471Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1548958501.515607.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	554.6 KB 
ID:	267472Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1548958513.233626.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	628.6 KB 
ID:	267473

Quote Originally Posted by kid-kapow View Post
    nice - including Völkl 1920. Haven't checked in a few days, and have posted some previously in this thread

edit: kinda dissapointing to see the bmt122 go (even if I knew in advance), but I guess they have been selling next to no units of them. Also, the new 121mm freestyle ski is kinda porky at 2440 in 184, but probably skis really well
    I’m disappointed that the 121 isn’t full rocker. Love the feel of my Katana’s in pow and was wondering about a fatter more pivot-y version for skiing trees. I find it strange where Volkl choose to use full rocker vs camber.

Agreed. They should make some non touring version of the BMT 122 actually, with the same shape and rocker profile but burlier.

Agreed. They should make some non touring version of the BMT 122 actually, with the same shape and rocker profile but burlier.
    and in a proper length.

yeah, a BMT122-shape ski that is built to last would be an instant killer imo. BMT122s are awesome imo, but one thing they are not is sturdy.

Quote Originally Posted by jdadour View Post
    The HD has a PU clog though, which makes a damper ride and better feel. I've skied both, it makes a difference.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Come again? I know we have PU and Grilamid plastics, and 130 and HD involved here. “Clog” refers to the lower portion, yes? Like where your foot lives?

So...you mean to say that since the 130 has Grilamid and the HD has PU, and the HD will have a better feel at about the same weight?

Quote Originally Posted by margotron View Post
    Come again? I know we have PU and Grilamid plastics, and 130 and HD involved here. “Clog” refers to the lower portion, yes? Like where your foot lives?

So...you mean to say that since the 130 has Grilamid and the HD has PU, and the HD will have a better feel at about the same weight?
    Clog refers to the lower section of the boot. The Factory and 130 is grilamid, the new HD (like the OG bright green Lupo Ti) is PU. PU is heavier and has different flex characteristics when compared to Grilamid. In my experience, the weight and increased dampness of PU is better for inbounds skiing.

So stoked they are making a heavy PU Lupo again! I can stop hoarding now haha

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Dat fo-tay tho!

Looks about perfect for me... that vs the BD I wonder...
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by jdadour View Post
    Clog refers to the lower section of the boot. The Factory and 130 is grilamid, the new HD (like the OG bright green Lupo Ti) is PU. PU is heavier and has different flex characteristics when compared to Grilamid. In my experience, the weight and increased dampness of PU is better for inbounds skiing.

So stoked they are making a heavy PU Lupo again! I can stop hoarding now haha
    As a 130C user thats mostly stoked on the boot, I'm intrigued on the idea of a more damp and probably durable PU in the Lupo Pro HD. A 70g difference is listed in the catalog between the two (some of that in the liner and power strap). My question is why does Dalbello even bother with the Lupo Factory? Seems like the Factory has little interest (high cost being a big deterrent and no performance difference (except liner) from the 130C) and that user would go with the Pro HD anyway with the minimal weight difference?

On the subject of PU, there is a PU Hoji next year apparently.

From this pic, it looks like a new 19/20 Maestrale RS has Dynafit Standard inserts instead of Quick Step In inserts, presumably to play nice(r?) with Shift / MNC bindings. I don't see any other noticeable differences besides a slightly tweaked power strap, but the walk mode shank is a different color, so maybe a change there as well?

Name:  maestrale-rs.jpg
Views: 1190
Size:  37.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by andrewpringle View Post
    From this pic, it looks like a new 19/20 Maestrale RS has Dynafit Standard inserts instead of Quick Step In inserts, presumably to play nice(r?) with Shift / MNC bindings. I don't see any other noticeable differences besides a slightly tweaked power strap, but the walk mode shank is a different color, so maybe a change there as well?

Name:  maestrale-rs.jpg
Views: 1190
Size:  37.7 KB
    They probably also changed the forefoot mold section since the Maestrale/RS 2.0 has a problem with the clog cracking by the bolts that hold the tongue.
    TLDR; Ski faster. Quit breathing. Don't crash.