June Lake Showing of "Far Out" on Friday, December 21

Our new nightclub the T-Bar Social Club in June Lake will be showing two screenings of Far Out, Presented by REI, A Film by Teton Gravity Research.

Showtimes will be at 7 pm ($5) and 9 pm ($10). After the second show, North Lake Tahoe's Sneaky Creatures will be performing their signature blend of rock, jazz, and dixieland funk.

Ask the bartender if they have change for a nickle for a special deal on a drink.

Is that the old tiger bar? That place had good music, pool and great food. I miss Carson’s
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by enlosandes View Post
    Our new nightclub the T-Bar Social Club in June Lake will be showing two screenings of Far Out, Presented by REI, A Film by Teton Gravity Research.

Showtimes will be at 7 pm ($5) and 9 pm ($10). After the second show, North Lake Tahoe's Sneaky Creatures will be performing their signature blend of rock, jazz, and dixieland funk.

Ask the bartender if they have change for a nickle for a special deal on a drink.
    Kids allowed for the movie?
    He who has the most fun wins!

Quote Originally Posted by comish View Post
    Kids allowed for the movie?
    Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    Is that the old tiger bar? That place had good music, pool and great food. I miss Carson’s
    No, it is downstairs in the Historic Sierra Inn building, a few doors down from Tiger Bar.