MID LAYER CHOICE: POLARTEC THERMAL PRO VS POWER STRETCH (OR REGULA FLEECE)?

HI ALL.
    I use the Patagonia Capilene zip-neck as a first layer. Then I wear on top an old fleece and a lightly insulated jacket. I am pondering to substitute the jacket with a shell+layer combo, but I am also thinking to replace the old fleece.
    For when it's really cold I wear the Patagonia R1 between the first layer and the fleece. OR I wear the Patagonia R3 instead of the fleece. A very good combo is first layer + Patagonia R1 + Jacket, but the Patagonia R1 is not full zip and since it's long cut it goes in the pants, therefore is slightly less comfortable than a normal full-zip jacket type. Thus I am considering buying a new mid-layer, and i dont know if I should go for something in Polartech Thermal Pro (like for example Patagonia R2) or the Polartec Power Stretch Pro (like for example Acteryx Kyanite).

What are your thoughts on these two materials? i know they might come in different weights, but i am interested to know which one is more suited as a mid-layer for sport activities in the cold. How do they compare in terms of warmth/breathability?
    thanks in advance

God. There will literally be no difference you will notice. Buy whatever’s cheap.