Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 101 to 118 of 118
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Walpole NH
    Posts
    7,862
    2fer5 if you say Comes a Time or Black Throated Wind?
    crab in my shoe mouth

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    2fer5 if you say Comes a Time or Black Throated Wind?
    Free if you say Day Job

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    21,338
    $200 if you say Darkstar.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,564
    Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    the ski hill has stealie stickers with the Magic logo in the skull. It should be a rule that you have to be able to name at least one song other than sugar magnolia, casey jones, or truckin to be able to buy one.
    Many fans these day never saw a live show with Jerry so there may be an abundance of left over stickers with this requirement.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    6,013
    Every now and then I am reminded that the GD have some really good music to go along with the Donna shit, the 80s shit, the drumz/space shit and assorted other shit.

    Winterpark have been it a time warp rockin the good stuff.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    4,339
    Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    the ski hill has stealie stickers with the Magic logo in the skull. It should be a rule that you have to be able to name at least one song other than sugar magnolia, casey jones, or truckin to be able to buy one.
    That's easy man! Touch of grey!!

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Vacationland
    Posts
    2,899
    Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    2fer5 if you say Comes a Time or Black Throated Wind?
    Like a slingshot from mars

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,448
    stumbled into a fun set last night, that bass player looks just like Phil. turns out, it's phil's bar in san raphael. https://www.facebook.com/Deadheadlan...6897833892317/




    https://www.terrapincrossroads.net/gallery/
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Presidio
    Posts
    1,384
    Quote Originally Posted by willywhit View Post
    stumbled into a fun set last night, that bass player looks just like Phil. turns out, it's phil's bar in san raphael. https://www.facebook.com/Deadheadlan...6897833892317/




    https://www.terrapincrossroads.net/gallery/
    I used to live right across the canal from Terrapin Xroads, such a cool space for live music! Good to see that it is still doing well.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,274

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,262
    ^^^Thats awesome.

    Mine has to be this for sentimental reasons...

    https://youtu.be/ugRct9pNQYM

    Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    On The Flipside
    Posts
    853
    Name:  IMG_3131.JPG
Views: 61
Size:  208.7 KB

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    16,592
    Quote Originally Posted by iamTRuTH View Post
    Name:  IMG_3131.JPG
Views: 61
Size:  208.7 KB
    perfect

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,564

    favorite dead song

    Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Bob Weir is the lynchpin that made the tGD the imperfect but beautiful machine, that it was. His guitar playing makes their sound. Without him it would never have been what it was.
    Bobby Rules
    Id argue that Kreutzmann was what held the ship on course while on stage.

    https://youtu.be/kgQGZpJOVLw

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Id argue that Kreutzmann was what held the ship on course while on stage.

    https://youtu.be/kgQGZpJOVLw
    What he said.

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Babylon
    Posts
    10,178


    Not sure if this is my favourite song, but this video captures "my" dead. What they always look like in my mind about 1/2 way between my first and last show.

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post


    Not sure if this is my favourite song, but this video captures "my" dead. What they always look like in my mind about 1/2 way between my first and last show.
    I was there but I wasn't here
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1

    WOW

    Whiskey lullaby

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •