Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    950

    FS Flylow Chem pant XL

    sold

    Lost weight and these are just too big now. Nice med gray that looks good w any jacket. A few nicks, scratches and minor cuts at the cuffs but otherwise in very nice shape.
    $75 shipped USA
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3113.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	210.5 KB 
ID:	260146


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

    sold
    Last edited by 5Beder; 12-15-2018 at 09:11 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,549
    Quote Originally Posted by 5Beder View Post
    Lost weight and these are just too big now. Nice med gray that looks good w any jacket. A few nicks, scratches and minor cuts at the cuffs but otherwise in very nice shape.
    $75 shipped USA
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3113.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	210.5 KB 
ID:	260146


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Dibs if you'll ship to Canada. Pm sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    2,157
    Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    Dibs if you'll ship to Canada. Pm sent.
    If he won't, I'll be driving through most of Idaho next weekend before going up to Vancouver after Xmas. Let me know if you need a pack mule.

    Sent from my moto x4 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    Cell phones are great in the backcountry. If you're injured, you can use them to play Tetris, which helps pass the time while waiting for cold embrace of Death to envelop you.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,549
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer View Post
    If he won't, I'll be driving through most of Idaho next weekend before going up to Vancouver after Xmas. Let me know if you need a pack mule.

    Sent from my moto x4 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Thanks for your generous offer!

    But we got it sorted with shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,549
    Got the pants today. They're in excellent shape and smell fresh. Really smooth transaction ... And I found fifty bucks in the pocket!



    Thanks 5Beder
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •