Norrona Lofoten 2018/19

I'm looking to replace my 6yr old Lofoten bibs and jacket. Can anyone comment on the fit and material of the latest models? Are they using the same Gore as last years??

Thanks.

Mine are year old and fabric is burly gore pro. Fit is a little less baggy than past but not much different. Really just slightly smaller waist or I’m slightly bigger than past. Fit overall is still loose.
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

My 5 year old Loften pants got warrantied over the summer. Mine are an XL and noticed the bib feel tight around the stomach. The few times I wore them skiing around the resort my nipples got chafed as well. The cut is supposed to be a little less baggy but can’t say I noticed it. The pants still look and feel like they are really good quality.

Norrona Lofoten 2018/19

Norrona’s putting out good stuff these days. Lofoten Pro is a killer shell to find discounted. Roldal insulated is great, cold resort jacket/pants. Tamok Jacket long (non tech look) shell. Top quality finish and extras that designer’s with ‘outdoor adventure’ background’s would incorporate. Not boxy or baggy.
    Major apres appeal
    Last edited by CascadeLuke; 12-16-2018 at 11:12 AM.

I have last year's Lofoten bib. Love them.

Definitely a sturdy build. Fits on the slim side (and I'm a slim sort of guy) ... especially the removable bib.

Gortex Pro is great. Breathes better than the older Goretex, perhaps slightly less warm (but this is apples to oranges comparison against a different design with the extra face fabric hanging loose).

My suggested improvements:
    - Add a lash point for a lanyard/keys in one of the pockets.
    - Add knee pockets for optional pads (not holding my breath on this one)
    - Do away with removable bib and make the bib a one piece construction. Doesn't need to come up that high.
    - Make it be a bit more roomy, but not much (there's ton's of wasted adjustability on the velcro waste cinchers)

Bought the 2018/19 Lofoten one piece fart-bag. The (test) fit is awesome but still to be tested in the wild.