Looking to connect with a current Airbnb/VRBO owner in summit county

Hi all,

I’m posting this thread to get in touch with someone that is a current property owner in summit county that rents it out via Airbnb or the like. I’m thinking about investing in real estate and would love to fire off some questions!

Take it easy - Jack

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Send a PM to Rontele. Ive stayed at his place in Summit and I think he's vrbo'ing it now.

Yup. PM rontele. But he's really busy.

Actually, pm rontele twice.

That's usually the only thing that gets his attention these days, and he actually responds when you do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Just seeing these replies. I shall do as I’m told

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I had family coming into town and reached out to blurred on this board and he hooked me up with the mag rate.

It was nothing special, but got the job done. Enough beds and a kitchen and 2 shitters.

living here, I'd recommend u invest in that Chinese version of Amazon or maybe al gore's carbon initiative instead.

or maybe short term car insurance for holiday weekends..I barely feel safe leaving the hood much less venturing out to city market. the crazy things I saw this evening just grabbing take out, gas and a few btls of vino blew my mind!

Rontele is too busy to answer anymore, but if you PM iceman, he's a rental wizard.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...?do=newpm&u=26

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I had family coming into town and reached out to blurred on this board and he hooked me up with the mag rate.

It was nothing special, but got the job done. Enough beds and a kitchen and 2 shitters.
    this also works....
    ive got an rv for sale somebody can set up in summit ., park and camp anywhere you want, walmart, no problem, citi market , bring it, breck parking lot next to tram, no prob, abasin at the beach, walk to 50' to lift, tired of ski in, ski out, take it down to dillon dam brewery, set up in lot, walk in, get hammered, walk out, sleep it off , no dui, stay a few days, stay a week, summer down by the reservoir boat ramp, just pull up near all the sail boats , park, stay a while, stay the summer, best deal going......feel like permanency, buy a residential lot just park that thing right there, hook up to sewer, water, power, problem solved..... vrbo that sucker when you are out of town...
    Last edited by MiCol; 12-24-2018 at 12:24 PM.
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....