Broken guardian screw. Replacement?

TL;DR I broke the head of the screw on a pair of 2014 guardians (blue ones) that serves as the axle for the toe of the binding when skinning.

How do I find out exactly what screw that is? How do I get another?

Full story:

Buddy is getting back into skiing. Scores some GPO/guardians on CL. Not gonna tour, sth13s were cheap, I told him they would ski better and we might get something for the guardians. Brings his stuff to the shop and I try to unmount the guardians. Epic fail.

6 Heel screws come out easily.
    Looking at the toe, I could see there was no way to access the front 2 screws without removing the axle of the toe piece. The axle has a pozi on one side and a rivet on the other. At least it looks like a pozi. A large cross with a narrow female cylinder deep to the cross. I donít get anywhere using my pozi #3, so I switch to a large flathead which fits in one of the grooves. I break about a quarter slice of the screw head off when I leverage it. At that point I finished my beer and told him to visit Evo.

Anyone done this before? Anyone know where to buy one of those screws? Whatís a non mnc 16 din frame binding that isnít red worth on TGR these days?
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

I'm not sure if this is your problem but the first generation Guardians had a problem with the threaded metal axle insert stripping and spinning inside of the plastic housing and becoming unremovable. The only solution was to cut the toe block apart to get the axle out and then order an entire new toe block.
    Now, the new axle design has TWO torx heads, one on each side of the axle. So now it's possible to lock each end seperately from spinning with the axle. Much better.
    Leave No Turn Unstoned!

Quote Originally Posted by SupreChicken View Post
    Anyone done this before? Anyone know where to buy one of those screws? What’s a non mnc 16 din frame binding that isn’t red worth on TGR these days?
    Can he not order one from Salomon? Granted, it may take a few weeks to get in. Other idea is to try and source the same length screw to screw into the nut side and just wrap duct tape around the threads until the correct part arrives.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by DropCliffsNotBombs View Post
    the first generation Guardians had a problem with the threaded metal axle insert stripping and spinning inside of the plastic housing and becoming unremovable. The only solution was to cut the toe block apart to get the axle out and then order an entire new toe block.
    My suggestion in this scenario would be to grind a flat blade screwdriver cut into the spinning bolt to hold it in place while using a fat head phillips screwdriver on the screw side. Moar better than cutting the toe piece and having to order a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.