TYROLIA ATTACK2 13 DEMO PAPER TEMPLATE

Just a place-holder thread for the paper template. [Hopefully this thread gets a hit on a google search, so the searcher can find the appropriate template.]

The original Attack 13 demo template appears to need no changes for the Attack2 demo [the new MNC version].
    The Attack 13 demo paper template, in the following thread, can be used.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...paper-template

Edited 2021/11/26
    Someone asked about screw replacements for the Attack2. I happened to have an unmounted pair sitting here, so I measured the screws. I thought I'd add it to the thread, just in case someone else needs that data.
    I have the measurements for the entire Attack2 demo, but I don't have an unmounted heel to measure for the Attack1. If someone wanted to do that, I'm sure the community would be greatful.

Attack1/2 demos have the same toe pattern and rail. (You can slide on either an Attack1 demo toe or Attack2 toe on the same rail. Since the rail is the same, so are the screws.
    The heels are different between the Attack1 and Attack2. (They will not cross fit!)
    On the Attack1, the brakes are screwed to the rail/ski.
    On the Attack2, the brake attaches to the heel, and slides on the rail. Thus, the Attack2 binding will allow for full removal of the toe and heel+brake, leaving the ski clean with only the rail itself left behind. They then spoon pretty closely - the thickness of the heel rail is ~1cm.)

Toe: (4) screws.
    flat-head style, (probably 82 degrees - just a guess.)
    10.4mm total length (from the top of the screw-head to tip)
    Heads are ~2.8mm tall, so
    about 7-7.5mm thread length/insertion.
    Head diameter is 8.3mm **(Note that this is smaller than some "stock" flat-head screws - and if the head diameter is too large they won't seat low enough in the rail and the toe-piece will drag on the tops of the heads, making it difficult or perhaps impossible to adjust across the range. The same can happen if they're not placed properly and they're not perpendicular to the top of the rail.)

Heel (THIS ONLY APPLIES TO THE ATTACK2 DEMO) (Four screws; a pair in the front and a different sized pair to the back.)
    Round or Pan head for all four.

Front pair:
    16mm total length
    Head depth ~2.8mm
    Thread length, should be ~13.2mm
    Head diameter 10mm

Rear pair:
    17.5-17.6mm total length
    Head depth ~2.8mm
    Thread length, should be ~14.7mm
    Head diameter 10mm

TAGS: Tyrolia Attack2 13 Demo Template AAAttack13 AAAttack 13 Attack13 speed rental 4FRNT HEAD K13 template paper mounting guide

Last edited by gregorys; 11-26-2021 at 02:37 PM.

I have some of the plastic ones if anyone wants..$5 shipped. Lower 48
    Click. Point. Chute.

Does anyone have the Attack2 13 template for the NON DEMO binding, as I would to properly mount for a 315bsl.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

TYROLIA ATTACK2 13 DEMO PAPER TEMPLATE

I have one I made I can send you tonight if you want

It’s the same as the first gen attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Muggydude View Post
    I have one I made I can send you tonight if you want

It’s the same as the first gen attacks
    I found the link. I must be asleep at the wheel as I swear it didn't work yesterday???
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.