NWT: DAKINE CONCOURSE DOUBLE SKI BAG, 200CM

As the title says "NWT: DAKINE CONCOURSE DOUBLE SKI BAG, 200CM". Bought this 6 years ago, but never pulled off the tags or used it. It is black. 100 bucks plus shipping, but would prefer to sell local as I'm not sure how to ship this pig. Located in Cameron Park CA. Could possible drop off in SLT if you're not in a hurry. I can provide pics if need be.

Honestly could probably just get a shipping tag from FedEx/UPS and send it as is, perhaps with a piece of wood to keep it flat. I've sent skis in a skibag via those two before with zero issues.

Still available?

Quote Originally Posted by nyskirat View Post
    Honestly could probably just get a shipping tag from FedEx/UPS and send it as is, perhaps with a piece of wood to keep it flat. I've sent skis in a skibag via those two before with zero issues.
    Hi. Is this bag still available? If yes, can you ship it 2 day to SLC, UT? Thanks.
    Andy

Bump in case it's still available. I'm near Tahoe and interested - Singapore Airlines thrashed my bag.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Still available.

PM incoming...
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.