Airbag pack Mammut Pro 35L

I treated myself to a lighter pack this year, so I'm hoping to send this one to a good home. There's nothing wrong with it, and it's been tested recently. It's a few years old, and pretty heavy, but has a ton of features and pockets. I really enjoyed the zipped back panel.

The inner side of the avy gear compartment has a few pieces of DuPont tape on some tears but it's fine.

$250 shipped, with canister. I'll ship it full if I can figure out how to do so legally.Name:  15440211668073.jpeg
Views: 157
Size:  49.3 KBAttachment 258634Name:  15440211667161.jpeg
Views: 154
Size:  54.5 KBName:  15440211666650.jpeg
Views: 154
Size:  48.5 KB

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

Legally shipping a full canister requires filling out hazmat paperwork and paying a fee. It adds about $50 to the shipping charge. Just FYI.

Free bump, this is still my favorite version of the Pro RAS that Mammut has made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

Well, in that case I'll ship it empty but include a refill gasket kit.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.