Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 44 45 46 47 48 49
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1210
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    You are new. Sparkling Bob is hit & miss at best. It will be cold for the next week with decent accumulation almost on a daily basis. Get out of the office. Hoodoo night skiing is good right now.
    I've been meaning to cruise up to the Doo. Weekend laps at Bachelor have been awesome as of late, was chair 5 or 6 up to Summit on Sunday, smiles were plentiful and legs were sore.

Wife is a native Oregonian and laughs how hard I pore over the weather. We've lived in AK and WA before here so we've been spoiled with the snowy goods.

Are you saying that you are new and haven't skied Hoodoo or just haven't been up to Hoodoo in a little bit? If you are in Sisters you better have a good excuse for not skiing Hoodoo today. My office is short staffed because of illness so that's why I'm inside. Looks like prime time for anyone that can get out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by nacnac58 View Post
    I've been meaning to cruise up to the Doo. Weekend laps at Bachelor have been awesome as of late, was chair 5 or 6 up to Summit on Sunday, smiles were plentiful and legs were sore.

Wife is a native Oregonian and laughs how hard I pore over the weather. We've lived in AK and WA before here so we've been spoiled with the snowy goods.

Quote Originally Posted by OregonDead View Post
    Are you saying that you are new and haven't skied Hoodoo or just haven't been up to Hoodoo in a little bit? If you are in Sisters you better have a good excuse for not skiing Hoodoo today. My office is short staffed because of illness so that's why I'm inside. Looks like prime time for anyone that can get out there.
    Should've clarified, haven't been up recently! We've been having busy days at the office unfortunately.

There's a 24 hr Friday bug going around CO.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Had some spicy fun today. Main shot off of GW into the Heather runout does not go unless you really like 45 deg turns on blue ice and avy debris. I do not. Skiers right still lots of deep fresh.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2363.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	236.0 KB 
ID:	270808

Name:	IMG_2362.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	239.3 KB 
ID:	270809

Today was pretty fuckin nice
    Sun out most of the time
    Temp @ 0-5F winds at around 20mph
    Utah/Taos quality cold smoke, effortless no drag skiing, even with 3" new on top of yesterday's leftovers. Much wee-wee tingling.
    Lost feeling in left toes about 1100, lines were 10 minutes, so called it a day.
    Never lost feeling in my wee-wee though
    Feeling returned to toes about 1300. Burning stopped about 1500.
    Good times

Puma - who said your wife has to travel? You can come by yourself.
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

anybody night skiing timberline tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    Had some spicy fun today. Main shot off of GW into the Heather runout does not go unless you really like 45 deg turns on blue ice and avy debris. I do not. Skiers right still lots of deep fresh.

Dude, you are my hero. You seriously get on it. Keep up the good work and stoke.

here's some older footage of that zone at the start of this head cam footy. yeah usually a nice crust underneath all year, but thought it would be skiing particularly well this week, no?

looks great
    bF