Page 16 of 84 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PhiberAwptik View Post
    I'll sleaze by with some whiskey maybe Sunday my man.
    Sweet! Make it happen. Lunchtime whiskey tends to result in afternoon yard sales for me. Fun for the whole family!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

K2 give us a shoot at bachelor. U guys were fun skiers. Nice set up for the kiddos storm. Warm skiers are happy skiers. Any riders @ hoodoo sat/sun see ya on the red chair or race dept.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Hood View Post
    Not sure if I like how coordinated we all ended up, but it will make it easier to give a discrimination if we ever get separated.
    Won’t be long before you are coordinating sweaters for the family Xmas photo.

Name:  IMG_2179.JPG
Views: 303
Size:  24.0 KB

Woah forecast looking primo. I’m aroused. Guess I’m skipping work Monday.

Tonight 9-13”
    Tomorrow 4-8”
    Sunday night 4-8”
    Monday 3-7”

Yeah, just keep in mind that's based on noaa's short term Nam5k model, which tends to overestimate inches compared to euro model. Sometimes it's right though!

I'm thinking Christmas day looks good too. Might try to hit that up.

Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post

Awe thanks for sharing your family photos too! Are you the baby or one of the older boys?

Seriosly, I probably bought and returned half of the coats Evo and Backcountry carrie; they both have great customer service. I tried to avoid match-matchy, but now we know that Volcom (boys’) and Armada (mine) use the same manufacturer of textiles. Shit was probably cut off the same roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Hood View Post
    Awe thanks for sharing your family photos too! Are you the baby or one of the older boys?

Seriosly, I probably bought and returned half of the coats Evo and Backcountry carrie; they both have great customer service. I tried to avoid match-matchy, but now we know that Volcom (boys’) and Armada (mine) use the same manufacturer of textiles. Shit was probably cut off the same roll.
    Haha all good man. Not judging just having some fun. Most important part is your kids are happy to shred. I’m not one to talk about style - nearly 100% of my outerwear is bought used here or on sale so I don’t get much choice and roll in some interesting color combos.

For Tline riders, from their IG this morning, a reminder about the newly installed bike park stuff that may be hiding around the hill

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2CBCA372-0B6E-43B5-8A35-DC13D7352A9A.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	341.2 KB 
ID:	261145

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    For Tline riders, from their IG this morning, a reminder about the newly installed bike park stuff that may be hiding around the hill

Name:	2CBCA372-0B6E-43B5-8A35-DC13D7352A9A.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	341.2 KB 
ID:	261145
    Those trails look they’re gonn be fun once we get more snow. This morning was total chaos, man. We went up extra early and had breakfast at the main lodge, yet the parking lot was already pushing 50%. With Ski Bowl still not open the throngs were extra dense, combined with a number of entitled racing groups, private lesson groups and arrogant-ass ski club folk. It was so bad we bailed at 10:30 after 6 runs. Snow forecast for next couple days, hopefully I can keep getting turns in before it gets too bad with the crowds.

Got in a few fun laps with Mattig today. I highly recommend crashing his parking lot campsite! Sweet rig. Nice meeting ya man, thanks for the hospitality.

Gonna be up there tomorrow AM with the old lady. Beers are stocked in Mattig’s fridge. Hoping we’ll be celebrating tired legs and a morning full of knee deep turns...

Not the story at hoodoo. No lines, nice ppl just happy to be in the mts. Pretty cool mom & pop hill.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

I skied Hoodoo on Friday and had a great time. Much of the mountain is open and the coverage was passable. Plan to go back tomorrow.

As to tline setting up knee breaker traps for skiers, in the trees if a major ski area... I hope the first person who gets injured by that BAD IDEA sues the shit out of them. As a rabid tree skier... I am sure I will not ski there until that crap is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by snojones View Post
    I skied Hoodoo on Friday and had a great time. Much of the mountain is open and the coverage was passable. Plan to go back tomorrow.
    Hope for some fresh Sunday & enjoy your day.

Jonesy -post up that photo of The Johnson’s from last year

Got in a few fun laps with Mattig today. I highly recommend crashing his parking lot campsite! Sweet rig. Nice meeting ya man, thanks for the hospitality.

Gonna be up there tomorrow AM with the old lady. Beers are stocked in Mattig’s fridge. Hoping we’ll be celebrating tired legs and a morning full of knee deep turns...
    Great to meet you too. Thanks for the laps. (And the stocked fridge... Almost lasted me the whole way home, but I'll go shopping...)
    Gonna be a big old snowy bash tomorrow if Eric and AC show up. Might have to move out onto camp chairs under the awning.

acinpdx-fam all going tomorrow

it’s likely to be crowded tomorrow — let’s be nice to each other and fill those chairs

Le tits now!

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    acinpdx-fam all going tomorrow

it’s likely to be crowded tomorrow — let’s be nice to each other and fill those chairs

Le tits now!
    Mmmmm boobies

Nuking on live cams, pulling a bottle of booze from the bunker right now.
    Training for Alpental

Quote Originally Posted by PhiberAwptik View Post
    Nuking on live cams, pulling a bottle of booze from the bunker right now.
    Not quite arrived at Bachelor. Will be interesting to see how long it takes before the nukage hits...
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Name:	gravitysportswv.jpg.jpeg 
Views:	47 
Size:	155.7 KB 
ID:	261219

Name:  floodtop.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  186.4 KB

Well, that didn't take long. Almost an inch on the stake since I posted. Should be good...really good tomorrow.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

So conditions report sez they got 4” since 3pm. Bringing snow depth at the stake from 43.35” to 45.69”...
    New Math!

passing through the lovely town of sandy!

Sent from my SM-J727V using TGR Forums mobile app