Page 71 of 84 FirstFirst ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2095

18-19 Orygun, The Thread

Right on, it would be great to see you and meet your son! Perhaps I should clarify though, I am heading to Bend/Bachelor, that probably wasn't clear in my earlier post.

aw dang. thought you were heading to hood.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    aw dang. thought you were heading to hood.
    Come on down!
    I mean, it's just a little further right?

Hey all,

Yeah, its been a long time since I've posted, whatev's...

I have quite a few free or discount lift passes for Bachelor, 5 sets to be exact. Each set includes 1 free ticket and one 50% off coupon, so 2 people can ride for $46 total for the day. I've split them up so more folks have an opportunity to enjoy the festivities, so the answer is: "NO, you can't have 3 sets for Saturday", don't ask.

PM me if you are interested, I'm gonna need your full name because these will be at 'will call' so to speak. That is also why the half off coupon will be based on window price and wont include the email price discount. Also let me know if you want another set for Sunday, if there aren't enough takers for the Pond Skim / Bike-n-Beer fest on Saturday, I'll kick em down. It should be a fun weekend with good weather breaking just in time for the festivities.

Details here: https://www.mtbachelor.com/event/sun...-weekend-2019/

Usual preferences will be given to the establishment, special considerations will be made for any out of state travelers who want to make the trip. The PM window will be open until Tuesday morning, allowing the weekend crowd a chance to see this post. I will contact everyone at that time with the details.

Cheers!
    Crippled but free, I was blind all the time, I was learning to 'ski'.

The best backcountry advice ever given on the TGR forums:

Quote Originally Posted by skibee View Post
    Tits are a good thing, if making a good decision so you can live to see tits again is all that motivates you then so be it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    Come on down!
    I mean, it's just a little further right?
    i would but the boy's schedule is packed and dad's bank account is empty! have fun. let me know when you'll be in the area and we will come see you.

Teh Poacher, PM sent.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    The trumpet scatters its awful sound Over the graves of all lands Summoning all before the throne

Death and mankind shall be stunned When Nature arises To give account before the Judge

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Poacher View Post
    Hey all,

Yeah, its been a long time since I've posted, whatev's...

I have quite a few free or discount lift passes for Bachelor, 5 sets to be exact. Each set includes 1 free ticket and one 50% off coupon, so 2 people can ride for $46 total for the day. I've split them up so more folks have an opportunity to enjoy the festivities, so the answer is: "NO, you can't have 3 sets for Saturday", don't ask.

PM me if you are interested, I'm gonna need your full name because these will be at 'will call' so to speak. That is also why the half off coupon will be based on window price and wont include the email price discount. Also let me know if you want another set for Sunday, if there aren't enough takers for the Pond Skim / Bike-n-Beer fest on Saturday, I'll kick em down. It should be a fun weekend with good weather breaking just in time for the festivities.

Details here: https://www.mtbachelor.com/event/sun...-weekend-2019/

Usual preferences will be given to the establishment, special considerations will be made for any out of state travelers who want to make the trip. The PM window will be open until Tuesday morning, allowing the weekend crowd a chance to see this post. I will contact everyone at that time with the details.

Cheers!
    That’s fucking awesome. Someone take advantage of this and and post up Bachelor photos when you do.

I‘m gonna try to go to the UFO parade today in Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by OregonDead View Post
    That’s fucking awesome. Someone take advantage of this and and post up Bachelor photos when you do.

I‘m gonna try to go to the UFO parade today in Mac.
    Heard that tinfoil hats are all the rage there

18-19 Orygun, The Thread

Amazing conditions on the south side of hood today. Went up pearly gates, descended old chute and west crater rim. Clouds broke up halfway up the climb and we were skiing in the sun around 1130. Typical Mt Hood weekend zoo going up, lots of climbers walking down as we were going up. I think the WNW winds over the last 48 hrs really helped fill in the S side with good snow. Boot top cold pow with a thin wind crust and fun sluff for the first 1500 ft down, then into this supportive/edgable crust on the snowfield and friggin awesome groomers the rest of the way.

Hopefully skiing some laps with SVS tomorrow. Looks like snow levels are gonna be between 5-6k, right at the base of Timberline, so could be some fun groomer zooming if it works out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3286.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	187.5 KB 
ID:	283050Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3288.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	236.9 KB 
ID:	283051

Name:	IMG_3289.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	233.0 KB 
ID:	283052

Name:	IMG_20190518_110724.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	194.5 KB 
ID:	283055

Name:	IMG_20190518_113147.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	186.4 KB 
ID:	283053

Name:	IMG_3291.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	263.9 KB 
ID:	283054

Nice work^^^ ill be in the lot about 8 ish ski ya tmrw.

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

Next year, thefortrees, I’m going up with you
    Training has started

Train for BBI

18-19 Orygun, The Thread

BBI’s nice, I guess...if you’re into that sort of thing

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    Next year, thefortrees, I’m going up with you
    Training has started
    Atta boy! Still feeling like skiing this year? Would be great to get out for a couple spring tours. There’s also that summer solstice party on illumination rock above Palmer...

Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    Atta boy! Still feeling like skiing this year? Would be great to get out for a couple spring tours. There’s also that summer solstice party on illumination rock above Palmer...
    yes

There's no chairs up theres

Last day of the season for me. Not a bad way to end things. A few inches of corn snow to harvest.

"We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Brown snow skied better than the white by Braille in the canyon fog, had a boulder let loose, and skied on the surface of mars today.

if i can finish getting geared for uphill i may try to join.

but we're not allowed to call it a summit, right? can't remember what the deal was last year or the year before or whatever it was.

Might i add for all intensive purposes me and TFT got last chair on stormin Norman for the season as a bonus

18-19 Orygun, The Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    if i can finish getting geared for uphill i may try to join.
    People just hike up with snowshoes too

i thought about that, too. i'll have to see if the boy's schedule permits. i think he'll be in drama camp. i'm sure he'd like to come but maybe a few more years.

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    Might i add for all intensive purposes me and TFT got last chair on stormin Norman for the season as a bonus

Closed that bitch down, except for ski patrol behind us

Name:	damp.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	441.0 KB 
ID:	283211

Looking damp at Bachelor this week, looks like the rain gear will be making the trip.

i've had some great days in the rain. if i'm warm and i can slide, i don't care a bit.