Page 48 of 84 FirstFirst ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 2095
    Quote Originally Posted by OregonDead View Post
    First tracks in the outback this morning. Insanity.
    Nice! Glad it was good there too!!! Those spots we found at T-Line were unreal today too. We managed firsts on Huck bowl and Cut-Off as well as 1st chair after Ski Patrol cleared it to open. Headed back tomorrow for more.

PR @ meadows, also checking in with some serious quality. Had planned to slink back home, but saw the Bachelor forecast and pulled an abrupt U-turn. Riding solo, if anyone's headed out tomorrow and down to get some turns lemme know.

Thanks for the sequence and hospitality mattig!

Quote Originally Posted by Cdubmpdx View Post
    I was probably 3 people behind you. Skibowl was tits today after the race crowd went to said event. Outback opened 10:30-11ish and was deep. I broke trail for the traverse to get back to upper bowl chair. Fun, deep day and a good first outting of the year at the Bowl.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Nice. I used that trail later in the day. I’m in blue with 4frnts. Ask for change. Planning on 3 tomorrow with the masses(:
    Quote Originally Posted by MHSP1497 View Post
    Nice! Glad it was good there too!!! Those spots we found at T-Line were unreal today too. We managed firsts on Huck bowl and Cut-Off as well as 1st chair after Ski Patrol cleared it to open. Headed back tomorrow for more.
    See you up there. I’m going to Timberline tomorrow morning.

Already deep here in Eugene! Looks like 3-4” on the deck at 5 am.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190225_043710.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	564.5 KB 
ID:	271268
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

18-19 Orygun, The Thread

Make that 5” in Eugene and dumping, and my cable internet just went out ...

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

18-19 Orygun, The Thread

Still dumping ... 8” now

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Sunday was ridiculous. First day of the year back on the board. first tracks everywhere. today, tomorrow, and beyond are going to be nice. flights booked. weekend warrior to continue this weekend. stay safe out there all

Bachelor was waist deep yesterday. Insane. Seemingly bottomless in places. I also found that, in fact, the Billy Goats do have a depth limitation. Who knew?

Skiing solo in the trees was a little sketch so had to stick to some of the more-skied runs. Things tracked out a bit faster than I anticipated. Still, worth the drive.

Nuked all day and I'm sure today is HMD awesome. Tuesday should be the same.

The parking lot yesterday was carnage. Beaters in their street-tired SUVs, Subies and the like were high centered all over. At one point, the front loader was just roaming the lot and pulling people out. Gnarly...

Name:	57272421523__A64858C4-54DF-435A-90BC-0457CA5FF130.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	904.3 KB 
ID:	271323

The truck, at the end of the day. The snow just wouldn't stop!

Name:	sZ2n3iJKRLOV2c5fOVf4eQ.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	960.6 KB 
ID:	271324

We got about a foot here in South Eugene and they declared a public emergency (all roads closed except emergency vehicles) ... so my wife took the dog XC skiing to the Eugene public golf course 2 blocks from here. Deep enough for tele turns!

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Good stuff on instagram tap! What a cycle!!!

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

It's this kind of cycle that allows me to test my upside down stuff. I rarely make to back to my feet. Head to whitefish end of week - looking cold. could have just stayed around here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuR0dj0goVq/

whats taps insta handle?

tappoix

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

New snowboarder here. Whats it looking like for Friday?
    Training for Alpental

After a couple of more feet by Wednesday a break should come. Trying to get anywhere might be a chore. Next project getting over 3 ft of snow off the roof. At least the power stayed on.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Taking a trip up to Bachelor next week...hopefully the flood gates stay open.

For three consec days on the hill (FRI-SUN), is the ski 3 of 5 days the best deal going? Google says there are 'no deals.' Coming from Squaw I cannot complain about the Bach ticket window rate, but who doesn't love a deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    Bachelor was waist deep yesterday. Insane.

Quote Originally Posted by esseff View Post
    Taking a trip up to Bachelor next week...hopefully the flood gates stay open.

For three consec days on the hill (FRI-SUN), is the ski 3 of 5 days the best deal going? Google says there are 'no deals.' Coming from Squaw I cannot complain about the Bach ticket window rate, but who doesn't love a deal?
    I believe the multi day is the best way to go.

21" at 0730 in Sisters. Waist high by noon. Santiam Pass closed due to second avy.

That's an Outback at 0730
    Name:  IMG_1205.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  89.5 KB
    Managed to dig/blow out enough to get more gas for the snowblower. Something tells me tomorrow will be a repeat.

Some kids thought ski jorning thru the 'hood behind a Grand Cherokee would be fun. Until they high-centered the vehicle. Still digging after 90 min

Quote Originally Posted by klauss View Post
    It's this kind of cycle that allows me to test my upside down stuff. I rarely make to back to my feet. Head to whitefish end of week - looking cold. could have just stayed around here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuR0dj0goVq/

whats taps insta handle?
    Woot! Money.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Good bowling today. Mulipor delivered the goods while I waited for Upper bowl to open. Very nice upper bowl sesh. Skied faster than yesterday. Oh yeah Timberline hit pretty good this morning. Fun enough that I hardly noticed the wind. (People told me the chill was into the negatives)

Silly deep but still a ton of fun. Unreal how much snow is in town now. Has to be 30” in my yard.
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

I want to hear about how amazing Cascade was today after being close for 3ft of blower, since I couldn't get back up there and all...

Quote Originally Posted by mattig View Post
    I want to hear about how amazing Cascade was today after being close for 3ft of blower, since I couldn't get back up there and all...

I didn’t make it to cascade, but HRM, Heather, and the front bowls were tittaaayys. The new snow last night came in cold and super dry - gotta love how that right side up snow skis. From below, it Looked like the main drag through elevator was tracked out in minutes

Quote Originally Posted by mattig View Post

I only skied A-zone before the lift shut, and it was good, but wind affected, so not big bottomless blower. Good day, though!