Page 77 of 84 FirstFirst ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2095
    ^X2. So sorry to read about this. +++vibes+++

Thank you guys. Today is a bit better than yesterday. Went to work for a few but started to fizzle hard after 2 hours or so. Came back and crashed hard for almost 2 hours. Trying to keep my brain rested, things seem worse when I’m tired.

I so appreciate knowing and feeling the love from you guys. It really does make a difference.
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

++++++
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Tap View Post
    Thank you guys. Today is a bit better than yesterday. Went to work for a few but started to fizzle hard after 2 hours or so. Came back and crashed hard for almost 2 hours. Trying to keep my brain rested, things seem worse when I’m tired.

I so appreciate knowing and feeling the love from you guys. It really does make a difference.
    Only just seen this.

So sorry mate. Like others have said, let us know if there's anything we can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

that's s great idea

You guys are so kind, truly. Thank you so much for thinking of that, but I have no doubt there are people in much greater need than I am. It’s tough, yes, but not like some folks’ lives. Let’s help sick kids or something like that.

I am very grateful you would consider me, tho. Love you all.
    You know what to do

Tap, maybe a gofundme, and you can decide how to spend the money? A lot of us already want to help, and even more would if they knew (like many, I don't read this thread, but I was given a heads up). You could take the help you need, and donate what you don't. Just a thought. We just want to make sure you're alright, or as alright as you can be under the circumstances.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Hey guys. There is a fundraiser in Bend being put together for Aug 1 and I believe a GoFundMe that will be associated with it. I’ll keep y’all in the loop. It’s the weirdest feeling to be a recipient of this but that’s how community works❤️
    You know what to do

Hey guys. There is a fundraiser in Bend being put together for Aug 1 and I believe a GoFundMe that will be associated with it. I’ll keep y’all in the loop. It’s the weirdest feeling to be a recipient of this but that’s how community works❤️
    Glad to hear, bring it on! I’m sure many here want to help

heading to Bend this weekend. Seems like every campground and hotel is booked. Any Bend mags got any bright ideas on a place to park the camper that doesn't involve too much of a commute out into the woods?

Me and SVS are heading up to timberline Saturday for some July turns if anybody’s got the itch for some turns. Possibly skinning above Palmer but that’s all suncup and rockfall dependent I’d say... got plenty of space for folks to crash Friday night if you’re driving far or want to ski with a hangover.

Quote Originally Posted by mattig View Post
    heading to Bend this weekend. Seems like every campground and hotel is booked. Any Bend mags got any bright ideas on a place to park the camper that doesn't involve too much of a commute out into the woods?
    How close do you want to be? There’s BLM land out along the Powell Butte Hwy, about ten miles from town...

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    How close do you want to be? There’s BLM land out along the Powell Butte Hwy, about ten miles from town...
    That works. That's the kind of spot I've been trying to find. Got a few potentials. One just off China Hat looks super close.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have heard there are some homeless camps in that area.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Yeah, it can be sketchy. You’re welcome to park at my place (6 acres), but I’m 20 miles from Bend.

Seems like any of the surrounding areas are like that. I'm in Redmond on 20 ac with pwr for rvs.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Seems like any of the surrounding areas are like that. I'm in Redmond on 20 ac with pwr for rvs.
    Sheeeeit... What about moonshine and horses? Worth the drive either way, but especially if you got time for a propane campfire s'more and a drink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Yeah, it can be sketchy. You’re welcome to park at my place (6 acres), but I’m 20 miles from Bend.
    You guys are very generous. I'll shoot ya PMs.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Has a GoFundMe been set up yet?

18-19 Orygun, The Thread

I saw one back on the day before Tap posted, but it was empty at the time, and it was unclear to me that it was the one that is being referenced for the Aug 1 event. Last I checked it was still the only one I could find. I figured I’d just wait for official confirmation.

Nothing wrong with carving turns all day in the middle of July...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3735.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	232.9 KB 
ID:	288958
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3737.JPG 
Views:	54 
Size:	204.7 KB 
ID:	288959

Last edited by flowing alpy; 07-22-2019 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Something for the non locals?
    Last edited by flowing alpy; 07-22-2019 at 12:20 PM.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Thanks Danno. Maybe ac or tbs might know.

I’m in waiting-to-hear mode like everyone

Appreciate the heads up bobby.