Page 36 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mattig View Post
    I'll be there regardless, which is more than enough to satisfy minimum party requirements.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Ain’t no party like a Mattig party

Quote Originally Posted by mattig View Post
    Saturday March 31st. Is this a confirmed BBI Bachy date?
    bachy spring pass typically starts the day after spring break

have they announced anything yet?

It's on their website. Saturday March 31st.

I’m not finding anything on spring passes on their site — got a link?

Is it not 2018 anymore? Sorry, getting old...
    https://www.mtbachelor.com/info/springtacular/

Well, it looks like the point of spring pass kicking in on the last weekend of spring break is pertinent...maybe that will hold for this year

I'll prolly do a spring pass somewhere if the good stuff keeps piling up. Also tempted to put that money towards a 19-20 Hoodoo pass if they sell those early enough to get some spring goods this year.

Wyeaster how is it up there today?

i'm sick sitting at home. trying not to get sicker so we can go sunday monday.

Quote Originally Posted by OregonDead View Post
    I'll prolly do a spring pass somewhere if the good stuff keeps piling up. Also tempted to put that money towards a 19-20 Hoodoo pass if they sell those early enough to get some spring goods this year.

Wyeaster how is it up there today?
    Hoodoo usually does thier sell starting before spring break. It’s very easy to more than pay for next years pass in the spring. Shit the break even point is like 7 days.

4" fresh groomers & a ice bases ♡ hoodoo
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Looks like great conditions for race courses on Hood today

If anyone is MHM-bound and hasn't left yet, bring a bottle of vegetable oil in exchange for free lunch, beer, and a non-Lodge place to eat it.

Early ups for Mt B passholders 0800 Monday.

Forecast
    Sunday night = "Snow. Low around 18. West wind 10 to 13 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible."
    Monday = "Snow. High near 22. Southeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming northeast in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible."

I will be there for powdery Tuesday and bluebird Wednesday!

Werd-> hope to see ya TBS.

sunrise upper lot@7
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

3 inches of freshies at Willamette Pass, got a chance to start indoctrination of my 1-month old on the joys of fresh snow before she knows any better!

Also, soft leather boots are terrifying!!! I kneed to man up, or just bite the bullet and go plastic.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

awesome pic, sm!

Quote Originally Posted by SchralphMacchio View Post

3 inches of freshies at Willamette Pass, got a chance to start indoctrination of my 1-month old on the joys of fresh snow before she knows any better!

Also, soft leather boots are terrifying!!! I kneed to man up, or just bite the bullet and go plastic.
    Leather boots?! You crazy! That's an awesome pick, I've been touring with my 9 month old loaded in the backpack.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdubmpdx View Post
    Leather boots?! You crazy! That's an awesome pick, I've been touring with my 9 month old loaded in the backpack.

Nice, I like Deuter packs, do they all come with octopus toys? We have an Osprey Poco with the shade hood and also rain hood - next winter she’ll be in that.

I guess the leathers are just a wee bit softer than whatever boots you have (I can’t tell from the pic) and Solly Shifts???

I’ll probably have to give in and build up a boot quiver. Right now just Alico leather 3-pins and heavy ass BD Method/Factor 110 freeride boots. And 3 pairs Solly Malamutes but those don’t count. Will probably replace the Methods with Maestrale2 in the next 2 years, and I’m not sure if what’s best to fill the gap in the middle is a superlight AT boot like a Scarpa Alien or a plastic tele boot to take advantage of the decent ski-binding setup I have (Rossi BC 125 with Voile Hardwire cartridge binding).

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

somebody pio'd not far outside sandy this morning.

10-1 solo shift today

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    somebody pio'd not far outside sandy this morning.

10-1 solo shift today
    have fun, man...wish i could get out to the hill today/tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by SchralphMacchio View Post
    Nice, I like Deuter packs, do they all come with octopus toys? We have an Osprey Poco with the shade hood and also rain hood - next winter she’ll be in that.

I guess the leathers are just a wee bit softer than whatever boots you have (I can’t tell from the pic) and Solly Shifts???

I’ll probably have to give in and build up a boot quiver. Right now just Alico leather 3-pins and heavy ass BD Method/Factor 110 freeride boots. And 3 pairs Solly Malamutes but those don’t count. Will probably replace the Methods with Maestrale2 in the next 2 years, and I’m not sure if what’s best to fill the gap in the middle is a superlight AT boot like a Scarpa Alien or a plastic tele boot to take advantage of the decent ski-binding setup I have (Rossi BC 125 with Voile Hardwire cartridge binding).
    The pack actually does come with a little bear, no octopus though so you will have to look elsewhere for that. Scored this pack for free as a hand me down from my cousin, it had never been used, still had the plastic and foam around the bars. I like it but it's a little too long, I would have gone with the Osprey. Bought an additional rain cover to protect him a little more from snow pelting his face after the pictured trip.

Boots are Lange Freetour 130 fairly stiff in the cold but not like a true 130 Lange race boot, Solly shifts, and ON3P Wren 108s. Not the lightest setup by a long shot, but I'm much more of a downhill first thinker, my tours are typically pretty short by most standards. Add 30 lbs for pack and baby and I don't notice the weight of the skis anymore, especially when baby-less.

Free-heeling boots make sense for leather, I was picturing something completely different, not sure why I didn't think of tele boots.

Anyway, , enjoy the journey with the little one. Definitely a change of pace for us but it's been a lot of fun.

Anyone actually skiing today? Seems like great conditions all week!

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell