Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Holy crap, missed this before. Ordered a 24% orange pair and a 80% green pair. Code worked. 2 pairs of goggles for $40. On prime so if they suck I send them back.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Canesfootball View Post
    So if you want some free goggles email zionor saying that you would like to be a product rep and work at a ski hill. Got a lifetime supply of goggles and you get a discount code that other people can use. The quality on the zionors is really good on the newer versions. The reflective film on the older models comes off if you have a rougher glove when you wipe snow off them.
    What? Lol. Those things look like the same goggles. Gonna have to get a light blue lens here soon, I guess.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

I received my pairs today. All i can say thus far is that I should have ordered some bright light ones as well - they seem legit It will be fun to try them in different conditions for sure.

Two of them came in unnecessarily fancy boxes as well, while two "just" came in the pouch (much prefer the latter - as the packaging will get thrown into the trash regardless).

Conclusion thus far - recommended.

Used my 18% green and 80% green 5 days last week. Worked great. The 18% handled near-bluebird conditions down to late afternoon shadows OK. The 80% green worked well in shaded trees and late overcast afternoon. When the light started to get really flat, they weren't quite as good as my wife's smith chromapop storm lens... but for a fraction of the price, I'm very pleased.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the advice - I ordered a pair of mountain masters- amazon for 35 , got my lighter lenses for another 20. now the wife wants some. Only had them for a week so far, and used the 18% for low light, but I am very happy with the quality.

Took a tree branch in the face this weekend. Didnt knock out the lens and didnt scratch as bad as I would have though. Super happy with my 25 buck goggles.
    Anyone try any of the other brand (Zionor) lenses in these yet?

Code still working for anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob D! View Post
    Anyone try any of the other brand (Zionor) lenses in these yet?

Well speak of the devil, the Zionor X4 goggles are on lightning deal right now. Just got 2 pair for $16 and $21 each. Will let you know how the lenses fit the Outdoor Master frames.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A42F57Q..._jlmwCb3W24R66
    Last edited by lrn2swim; 02-05-2019 at 06:20 AM.

There's a weed joke in here somewhere... but I just can't put it together...

Quote Originally Posted by lrn2swim View Post
    Well speak of the devil, the Zionor X4 goggles are on lightning deal right now. Just got 2 pair for $16 and $21 each. Will let you know how the lenses fit the Outdoor Master frames.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A42F57Q..._jlmwCb3W24R66
    Back to 40 bucks each... definitely still wanna know if they fit the OM goggles, in case they come on sale again

Quote Originally Posted by Rob D! View Post
    Back to 40 bucks each... definitely still wanna know if they fit the OM goggles, in case they come on sale again

Confirmed. Goggles just showed up and the X4s are exactly the same as the OM in every way except for the logos on the fabric. They also didn't come with the semi hard case that the OMs did.

Also, meat sticks not for sale

Does anyone have experience with Wildhorn goggles from Amazon or direct? List price is $59.99 but you can find a 20% off coupon. Amazon has dropped the price to $29.99 at one point and I picked up pairs for my kids with interchangeable lens. We are heading to the Sierra's this weekend to test them out and will report back. Magnetic lens, cheap replacements, build quality looks at par with all the big names.

Confirmed. Goggles just showed up and the X4s are exactly the same as the OM in every way except for the logos on the fabric. They also didn't come with the semi hard case that the OMs did.

Cool!

Oh, looks like Outdoormaster is back on sale. 25OFFCCR worked on the light blue lens. Shipped Prime for under $20. Hope it's good. Kinda wish now I got that other one with 2 lenses since it was 20% and 50% Orange. Doesn't seem to be a lens like that right now for Zionor or Outdoormaster. I guess I'm only out $18 and change if I don't like the light blue.
    Snowbowl is cloudy or foggy most days so other than any issues I might have with it being blue, 60% vlt should be great.

Code still working for anyone?
    I just tried GOGGLESPRO and 25OFFCCR, did not work.

Is there another one?
    Last edited by SB; 02-07-2019 at 04:56 AM.

No luck for me with the codes either. Like these googles for work. Cheap and they work fine.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Just got a lens. 25OFFCCR worked - brought the price down to about $19.

anybody got a current link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Light blue lens is pretty good. I'd still prefer Sensor Mirror but that's not $18.

Awesome! Now we just need another sale.
    After taking a few tree branches to the face last weekend, I finally managed to scratch one of my lenses - I'm amazed how they have held up. Probably because they are cheap - $100+ goggles would have scratched immediately

25OFFCCR is still working.

Knocking lens price down to about $18, but I don't believe it works on frames, just lens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Anyone want to give an update on their satisfaction with the Outdoor Masters/Zionors or Wildhorn Rocas?
    Also, anyone know of any working codes? GOGGLESPRO isn't working on Amazon at the moment.

Came home to a chewed up pair of Wildhorns... so in the market for some new goggles

Quote Originally Posted by ElementofSurprise View Post
    Anyone want to give an update on their satisfaction with the Outdoor Masters/Zionors or Wildhorn Rocas?
    Also, anyone know of any working codes? GOGGLESPRO isn't working on Amazon at the moment.

Came home to a chewed up pair of Wildhorns... so in the market for some new goggles
    I spent a bunch of time in the outdoor masters with a light green lens. Pretty good for low light conditions.

The lenses aren't optically perfect, and the frames have a smaller field of vision than some of my other goggles, but neither of those things really bothers me all that much. If the optical imperfections were right in front of my eye, I'd care more. But yeah, totally worth the ~$20 I paid for them.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    I spent a bunch of time in the outdoor masters with a light green lens. Pretty good for low light conditions.

The lenses aren't optically perfect, and the frames have a smaller field of vision than some of my other goggles, but neither of those things really bothers me all that much. If the optical imperfections were right in front of my eye, I'd care more. But yeah, totally worth the ~$20 I paid for them.
    +1 - lenses can be hit and miss. Had a couple of clear lenses [this last go-round] that had serious optical distortion close to the center cone of vision - but they replaced them. I've also had a couple of other lenses which leak, or are otherwise poorly sealed. One pair actually accumulated a fair bit of water on a full puke day, which was pretty warm, but not raining. I've asked for replacement on these recently, but since they were out of stock on that lens, I'm still waiting. One other fogged internally - again, water in the sandwich. That was a couple of years ago, and they replaced those too - without complaint.

I currently have four pairs with varying lenses from 8% VLT to 90%. My sweet spot on VLT is 25% for everything except the brightest days - and even then they are fine. And 80-100% VLT for dark days. When they are on sale, entire goggles are cheaper than just the lens - so that's what I've done.

My oldest pair, and I almost always wear the same frame - is now a full three seasons old and I'm still super impressed. Foam has held up great. Love the magnetic lenses. Absolutely worth the ~$25 I paid, on sale. Still a good deal at $40-50.

Oh, edited to add:
    The OutdoorMaster's are, IMO, much more aesthetically pleasing. No HUGE "ZIONOR" in super-contrast printing on the strap. More my style. If you want to put a bumper-sticker on my head, you should have to pay me for it.

They are probably made in the same factory that makes$250 Oakley or poc goggles

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk